Outburst

Edd put his hand on Tord's shoulder "No it's not your fault, it's nobody's fault Tord" Edd reassured him offering Tord a small smile, in an attempt to cheer him up. Tord just stared at him with a blank expression before turning away. Edd looked at Matt and sighed, Edd hated seeing Tord like this, it just wasn't him. He looked at Tom and then turned away, rushing out of the room. Matt chased after Edd "Edd! Come back!" he called running after him.

   Edd ran into the bathroom and ran into a stall locking it behind himself. Matt ran in the bathroom after him. "Edd, please come out" Matt pleaded, standing in front of the stall Edd was in. "I-I'm sorry, t-there's just s-so much g-going on" Edd stammered, Matt could tell he was crying. Edd unlocked the door, the click of the lock echoing through the bathroom. 

  Edd came out of the stall and wiped his tears away with his sleeve. Matt pulled Edd into a hug "Hey everything is going to be okay" he said softly. Edd looked up at Matt and smiled softly "Thanks Matt" he said gratefully. Edd pulled out of the hug and then took Matt's hand, Edd and Matt walked back into Tom's hospital room hand in hand. "Tord, let's go get you something to eat" Edd demanded, looking at the Norwegian. 

    "Edd I told you I'm not hungry" Tord snapped meeting Edd's eyes with a glare. "Please Tord, you haven't eaten in days. You need to eat something" Edd said softly, worry clouding his brown eyes. "No I don't Edd, I'm perfectly fine!" Tord shouted, his anger getting the best of him. "Hey! Don't yell at Edd he's only trying to help!" Matt butted in glaring at Tord.

     "I suggest you shut your mouth unless you want that so-called beautiful face of yours to be horribly mangled" Tord growled. "Guys! Guys! please don't fight" Edd squeaked, tears clouding his vision. Tord looked down at Edd he scoffed at Matt before turning to face Tom again. Matt bit his lip and sighed "Sorry Edd" he apologized, guilt washing over him. Tord looked at Tom and then back up at his two friends.