You rushed him to the emergency and had the doctor check him. You were told that he would be getting stitches in both hands and you had to get a ton of medicine from the store before they could discharge him.

You went and asked the pharmacist to give you the medicines. While he was looking up through the shelves, you heard a voice that seemed familiar.

"Dude just get the drugs, your T Cell count is below 100"

"I hate this fucking virus"

"Does he know you have it?"

The familiar voice laughed, bitterly.

"Oh he'll know. He'll know when I transfer it to him. He'll know when his world goes dark like mine did"

"This is so wrong. It's not his fault you got HIV"

"But he'll pay for it. If he had not used me like that, I would've never let all those other men..."

"Miss, here is your bill and the medicines" the pharmacist turned to you before you could hear more.

The voices were so familiar and their conversation bothered you so much. Someone's life was at risk but you didn't know who. After paying the pharmacist, you went to look and see who they were, hoping you could stop them but they had left.

You went back to Jimin and took him to the house. You tucked him in and looked at his beautiful face that had a little frown.

"My heart is so broken, I can't feel alive again but let's see if I can help you be happy. I may break... but I won't let you carry the burden of my pain. Your mother loves you so much, I can't be the reason she loses you. I may never be able to become your lover but let's try and see if we can be friends"

You stayed by his side and heavens know in what moment, you fell asleep but when you woke, you were staring at Jimin's wide eyes as you found yourself lying on top of him.

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" you yelled, getting up.

He cleared his throat and got up too. He looked down at his hands and sighed.

"I got drunk again? Please tell me I didn't hurt you?" he asked you in a broken voice.

"N-no, you didn't. And I'm sorry yesterday I thought you were.. um... trying to you know..."

"You... I..." he looked overwhelmed "I-I am sorry too for whatever I did when I was drunk. I didn't mean any of that... I would never hurt you intentionally..."  He looked into your eyes, so deep you thought you would get lost.

"Um, go wash yourself you stink" you pinched your nose.

He smelled his shoulder instinctively and you smiled at how cute he looked. You asked and went to the kitchen to fix a breakfast for the both of you but after a while you remembered his both hands were injured. You slapped your forehead and went to the washroom.

"Uh..." he turned towards you and looked at his hands then back at you.

"Yah! You're going to strain your wounds! I'm not taking you to hospital again!" you yelled.

"Then help me instead of standing there and scolding me"

"Huh? Okay... So.. um... how do you do this?" you said getting closer to him.

"Take my shirt off"

"WHAT?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, Okay." you winced as you got closer to him. Slowly you opened his buttons and he spread out his arms so you could slide his shirt off. You looked up at his face and saw him watching you with such an intense gaze your breath hitched. You looked down again and saw his perfect abs and that v-line.