Chapter 48: They're So Cute

In The Hospital

Everyone ran up to the front desk immediately asking for Yeonjun's eomma. "She's in room 136". The employee said. Yeonjun ran to the room ignoring the fact that he left everyone behind. He opened the door not prepared for what he would see. "Eomma!". He yelled out. "She's fine for now". A voice suddenly said. Yeonjun turned to see a doctor in the room. "What do you mean, for now?". Yeonjun asked emphasised. The man was about to answer but was interrupted by everyone else coming inside. "Yeonjun Hyung, you need to stop running off". Soobin said. "Are you all the family members?". The doctor asked clearing his throat. Everyone nodded. "While I'm here, I can tell you what's wrong". He said grabbing a few papers out. Huening Kai grabbed Yeonjun's hand to comfort him just in case. "She has brain swelling. Specifically Cerebral Edema". "What's that?". Yeonjun asked worriedly. "It's when is when fluid builds up around the brain, causing an increase in pressure known as intracranial pressure. Swelling or inflammation is part of the body's natural response to injury. Edema refers to swelling due to trapped fluid, and it can happen anywhere in the body. It causes symptoms like headaches, nausea, neck pain, dizziness, and depression. It also produces problems with movement, thinking, talking, attention skills and sleeping. It most often causes memory loss and the inability for someone to breath correctly. It's a pretty fatal condition". The doctor explained. "We first did a neck and head exam, then a neurological test. We also did a CT scan, MRI and blood tests to see the causes". He showed pictures of the MRI scans to everyone pointing to the injuries. "C-can you t-treat it?". Yeonjun stuttered. "Yes but it's a really difficult process especially if you don't have the payment". "I'll pay for it all. Just please....save her". Yeonjun answered immediately. "We can start the process tomorrow. I'll let you all talk and visit her for now". The doctor bowed and left the room leaving everyone in silence.
Yeonjun sat down next to his Eomma with tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry Eomma". He whispered with a shaky voice. Huening Kai reached out to touch his hyung in comfort but Yeonjun resisted. "Please don't touch me right now.............I just need to calm down right now". He said. Huening Kai nodded backing off. Yeonjun grabbed his eomma's hand and held it tightly. "I swear to god I'll make sure you get better........I won't leave you alone this time". He promised. Yeonjun began to cry silently unable to keep his cries in. Naomi and Mike sat on the other side also feeling upset since Ji Woo was their friend. The members gathered around but still gave Yeonjun some space.

Time Skipppppp

They had been in the hospital for hours. Mike and Naomi went out to get food and brought it back but Yeonjun was the only one who didn't eat. "Yeonjun Hyung, you should eat something........please?". Huening Kai said trying to convince him. Yeonjun shook his head. He had refused everything and only stared at his eomma's state. Huening Kai sighed and decided to give up. He went outside of the room where his parents were, as well as the members. He sat next to his eomma. "Yeonjun Hyung won't eat". He mumbled in disappointment. "Really?". His eomma responded. Huening Kai nodded his head. His eomma smiled sadly and then left the room. He sighed and then closed his eyes trying to relax. Everything was going well, we were just practicing for the MMAs and then this happens. Ji Woo gets into a bad car crash which is worrying enough and now Yeonjun Hyung is not okay. He's upset which makes things so much harder. "Hey baby". A voice said snapping Huening Kai out of his thoughts. "Oh.........Hey Yeonjun Hyung". He replied. "Uh Kyung Min called and said that she would get someone to take care of Eomma so we wouldn't have to stress about it........especially you". Yeonjun explained which made Huening Kai's head perk up. "Me?". He questioned. "Yeah she said she knows it's very hard for me and she'll always remember that but she told me that you are usually a little more affected since you have to take care of me and my eomma". Yeonjun awkwardly nodded and sighed ending the conversation. "Actually......there was something else I came out here to say". Yeonjun made eye contact with the younger and then pulled him into a hug causing him to yelp. "I know that maybe right now you aren't feeling as bad or stressed but I just wanted to say I'm sorry for causing it. I know that you're always trying to help me and I refuse it. It's not you or anyone else for that. I just want you to know that I still love you a lot and I'll work as hard as I was before because I'm not gonna let you burden all these bad things by yourself just for me............I really do want to accept what people say especially about getting help but.......It's like my mind and my thoughts are two different people...but overall, I love you Huening Kai. It won't ever change and if it ever seems like it did, then I want you to look at that current situation and think of reasons and solutions and if it continues, no matter how hard you try, I give you full permission to slap me in the face because it's possible that as things get harder now, I'll become less nice". Huening Kai looked up at Yeonjun with a small smile. Yeonjun looked down and smiled back widely. "I love you too Yeonjun Hyung. And I'll always forgive, don't forget that. I'll always be here for you no matter what. I'll always try to help you out and make sure we're both happy....... together of course". The younger whispered before placing his lips on the older gently. Yeonjun immediately kissed back being a little more rough. "Woah there Hyung, slow down. I'm not leaving". "I know baby".

Time Skip To MMAs

TXT had arrived at the event and were dressed quite well. They ended up having actual fun and even winning the top rookie award. (Yass I'm so proud, my babies deserve so much) Hanging out with their Hyungs from BTS was of course awesome and their support too. Yeonjun had forgot about his worries for that day enjoying the fun event. He was just hanging out with the members and some of his Hyungs. "So other than work, how's the love life going huh?". Hoseok teased. "Pretty good, I think. I mean Taehyun and I have been inseparable. He's so cute and small and I just love him so much". Beomgyu ranted. He grabbed Taehyun by the waist pulling him closer. Hoseok awed while Taehyun blushed furiously. "What about the soon to be married couple?". Taehyung asked. "We're not getting married that early yet, calm down Hyungs". Yeonjun said laughing. Jimin cooed. "Yet huh!? You better get ready for that Huening Kai!". He exclaimed. "Anyway!.......... We're great!". Huening Kai assured them. He looked at Yeonjun with heart eyes and then laid his head on Yeonjun's shoulder. "Why don't you ever love me like that!?". Yoongi whined to Jimin. "Because! You always complain that I'm being too loving!". Jimin argued. "I'm always kidding baby!". Yoongi pouted. "Yeah Me and Taehyung are definitely more real than them". Jungkook's butted in. Taehyung giggled and then backhugged Jungkook. "Lies! Namjin is the only real ship here!". Jin yelled. Namjoon smiled and then pulled Jin into a hug still looking into his eyes. "Your dimples are so cute Joonie!". Jin exclaimed as he poked them. "Our relationships are so getting exposed broooo". Beomgyu commented laughing. "Well we can't do anything about it now!". Jimin exclaimed as he clung onto Yoongi cutely.

Time Skippp (I know I know, you wanna fight me at this point)
Huening Kai Pov

Yeonjun and Soobin were hanging out just dancing and laughing. So much that they didn't realize that the maknae line were getting ready to leave. That includes me of course. I walked up to Yeonjun and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey baby, what's up?". He asked with a smile. "Will you walk me and the others out to the car?". "What do you mean baby?". "Me, Beomgyu Hyung and Taehyun Hyung have curfew, remember?". I asked. "Ohhh! I remember now". Yeonjun replied before laughing. "Hey Soobinnie! We gotta walk the maknae out, they got curfew". "Awe! That sucks!". Soobin whined following after Yeonjun. We all walked outside until we reached the car. "Okay okay, let's say goodbye now. I'll tell BTS sunbaenim what happened since they'll worry". Soobin said. "Give me kisses and hugs". Yeonjun demanded in a cute way. Beomgyu hugged him and then kissed his cheek. Yeonjun kissed Beomgyu forehead and then ruffled his hair. Taehyun hugged both of his Hyungs tightly and then kissed Yeonjun on the cheek, same with Yeonjun vice versa. "Oh my baby! Come here!". He exclaimed embracing me. "You both have fun okay? We won't stay up late don't worry". I said. Yeonjun nodded and then kissed me on the lips, it lasted for a minute until I let go and hugged Soobin. "Bye Soobinnie and Yeonjunnie Hyung!". I exclaimed as Me and the others got into the car. "We'll be back a bit late so don't wait". Yeonjun said waving. "Okay Hyungie!". Beomgyu replied before the window rolled up.

Third Person Pov

Yeonjun and Soobin finally came home from the event to see the three maknaes all cuddled on the couch. Taehyun was in the middle as he laid on Huening Kai's chest but held Beomgyu in his. Huening Kai and Taehyun had their legs in Beomgyu who just cuddled into Taehyun. Huening Kai hugged Taehyun slightly but he leaned on him comfortably. "They're so cute". Soobin whispered. Yeonjun chuckled and nodded. "Let's get the babies to their beds now". He said.

A/N: that chapter was just out of control man. Sorry for so many skips. This was kinda last minute and I didn't really know what to put but I wanted to put the MMAs since it happened obviously and I Didnt even proof read it but I hope you enjoyed it a bit. Next chapter will be way more conflict and not so happy. But don't forget to vote and follow me Moa! Love ya! Author Min out!