Chapter 46: I Love You

Summary: TXT weren't currently getting ready in their vampire costumes to go to their first fansign for their new album The Dream Chapter: MAGIC. Yeonjun was just chilling as his stylist finished his makeup. Once he was done, he went over to Huening Kai who was finishing his look as well. He waited until he was ready to say hi. The woman(Kai's stylist) realized he was waiting for his boyfriend and immediately hurried to finish it up. Once she was done, she bowed leaving the two boys alone. "Yeonjun Hyungie!". Huening Kai exclaimed running to the older.

Yeonjun Pov

I looked at Huening Kai up and down taking in every small detail. His hair, his contacts, his body shape even. Wow. "It's just a costume Hyung". Huening Kai said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Did I say that out loud?". I asked embarrassed. Huening Kai nodded with a cute smile on his face. "You just look so good baby......like really good. The last time you looked over a ten was when you wore ripped jeans and a beret". I explained. He chuckled slightly. I could see his cheeks were a light tint of red. "You look really good too Hyung, you always do". Huening Kai complimented. I smiled and then reached over to tuck in his hair behind his ear. He blushed furiously. "You look really good with long hair baby". I commented. Huening Kai smiled shyly. He then slowly put himself in my arms. I embraced him back enjoying the small moment. I lifted Huening Kai's chin up and then brought my lips on his. He immediately kissed back. It was somewhat heated.

"Guys? We gotta go now for the fansign. We kinda need both of you there but not with your lips connected in front of everyone". Kyung Min interrupted. Huening Kai and I let go feeling embarrassed. Kyung Min crossed her arms and looked at us amused. "Let's go love birds". She said before walking away. Huening Kai laughed and then dragged me to where everyone was waiting. All the fans were coming in and getting ready for us to come out. "I'm so excited". Huening Kai exclaimed. He held onto my hand tightly but paid attention to the fans. "okay so you guys will go up in a line, introduce yourselves then sit down. The fans will start coming in and the cameras will roll so be careful of that. Especially you Yeonjun and Huening Kai". Kyung Min explained. The other members laughed from her teasing. "Are you guys gonna expose your relationship up there?". Kyung Min asked, raising her eyebrow. "Uh w-we n-no we c-can't u-uh". I stammered which seemed to amuse everyone. "Just please don't kiss or something. You can do anything else but nothing more than that". Kyung Min checked everything, she made sure our costumes were alright and nothing seemed off. "Oh Kai, could you put the ring on the other hand just so we don't cause any MORE speculation?". She asked. Huening Kai nodded and switched the ring to the other hand. "What's the order?". Soobin asked. "It's gonna go Jun, Kai, Gyu, Bin and then Tae". Kyung Min replied "Wow! They separated me and Taehyun but not Yeonjun Hyung and Huening Kai when they're the one who flirts 24/7"."That is a fair point". Yeonjun commented. Kyung Min gave us a thumbs up."your on, kiddos". She said letting us pass. We walked in formation ready for the event. As soon as we were in sight, there were cheers and clapping. We bowed introducing ourselves and sat down cueing everything to start.

Moas began to go in a line meeting each member one by one. All of the members were enjoying it already as well as the fans watching being able to see the cute interactions while waiting.(we're just gonna do little moments. Each paragraph is a different interaction with the members but the same girl. It just sums it up more)

"Oh my gosh! Hi Yeonjunnie ah!". A teenage girl greeted excitedly. Yeonjun smiled widely and greeted her back. "It's really nice to see you! Especially your smile!". She exclaimed shyly. Yeonjun giggled and looked into her eyes, making her blush slightly. "I'm glad to see you smile as well". He replied. The girl squealed slightly and then brought out her album. "Which page would you like me to sign?". Yeonjun asked. "Ah, can you sign your picture and maybe put a little note?". She asked. Yeonjun nodded and put his signature down also saying, I hope you can smile everyday and remember I love you Moa! The girl giggled reading the note and said thank you. Yeonjun reached his hands out to hold hers. She gladly returned the gesture but Yeonjun could see her red face. "You're very shy". He teased. "It's because I'm seeing you Yeonjunnie". She said cutely. Yeonjun felt his cheeks heat up a bit. "Oh! I have a gift for you!". The girl remembered. She reached into her bag and brought out a cute headband that had devil horns but little hearts too. Yeonjun squealed and accepted the gift. He put the headband on and looked at the fan with heart eyes. "Do I look good?". He asked. "Yes! Very!". The fan answered. "Okay well now you just meet the other members! It was nice to talk to you!". Yeonjun said happily. The teenage girl nodded and smiled widely moving on to the next member.