Chapter 35: Family & Support

Third Person POV

In The Morning

"Yeonjun".

"Yeonjun wake up".

"Aga, wake up". A sweet soft voice rung in Yeonjun's ear. He could barely open his eyes. He looked up at his surroundings. "E-eomma?". He questioned. "Wake up. I made breakfast". Jin said. "Also, your other eomma is here and she wants to see you". Jin noted. Yeonjun rubbed his eyes and got up. Jin fixed his hair and clothes. "Hurry up aga". Jin walked out of the room letting Yeonjun wake up. Yeonjun got up from bed and washed his face. He walked out into the living room to see everybody waiting to eat. Beomgyu and Soobin were playing games while Taehyun and Huening Kai talked with Ji Woo. Jin was just fixing up the food and table. "Good morning Hyung!". Huening Kai exclaimed as he ran up to Yeonjun to hug him. Yeonjun smiled and kissed his cheek. "Let's go eat". He said. Everybody walked to the kitchen table and sat down. Jin served everyone and then he too sat down to eat. "Eat up!". He exclaimed. Everyone dug into the delicious food because Jin is a great cook. Then Beomgyu looked next to him to see an empty seat with a bowl of food. "Who are we missing?". He asked. "Oh, for Author Min. She's usually late". Jin said. "Oh, doesn't she just need to appear though?". Huening Kai asked. "Today she was shopping so she decided to walk here". Jin answered. Then the doorbell rang. Jin got up to open it. "Author Nim!". "Jin! Long time no see!". Author Min exclaimed. Jin and Author Min hugged each other happily. Author Min bowed and greeted everyone. "Hey guys! I missed you!". She said.

"Hi Author Min!". Huening Kai waved. Author Min sat down and began to eat her food. "I'm glad you're all doing well right now". She said starting conversation. "Us too Min". Yeonjun said. They both smiled. "So, how is school?". Ji Woo asked Author Min. "Uh, it's g-good I guess. I-I'm doing g-great". She answered. Jin glared at her. "Last time I checked, you had bad grades and wouldn't focus in class". He commented."Could you not expose me in front of my beloved characters?". Author Min asked annoyed. Jin shook his head. A few minutes passed. "Can you pass the napkins?". Author Min asked. "I don't know, can you pass geometry?". Jin teased. Author Nim gave the most memeable face. "We not doing this!". She yelled. "You're not doing your work!". Jin scolded. "Can't we just eat please!?". Author Min yelled back. "Calm down guys. Just eat and get along". Yeonjun said. Jin and Author Min shut their mouths since they both loved Yeonjun too much not to shut up. After breakfast, Yeonkai cuddled as well as Taegyu. Soobin just talked with Jin. "Is it hard being the Hyung of us and BTS Sunbaenim?". Soobin asked. "It's so stressing that I think I'm gonna become Squidward eventually! You guys are enjoyable and easy to take care of but t h e m. They are so....so...They're little sheet heads! I love them to death but sometimes I'm so ready to throw hands!". Said Jin as he was shaking his head and swinging his arms with a pout. He always did that when he was somewhat upset and it's cute y'all. "Speaking of stress, where is Author Min?". Soobin asked. "Probably off disappointing Jesus". Jin said blankly. Soobin nodded. "How nice...". He said. "If anything, Author Min NEEDS Jesus, to clear her of her sins". Taehyun said butting in the conversation. "What sins though?". Soobin asked. "Examples are writing this sad book, living, reading the fanfics. I could go on and on". Author Min said just appearing out of nowhere. "I'd like to say your looks that are 2/10 is also a sin". Jin hissed. Author Min pouted. "True but no need to expose me". She whined. "Wow, Jin and Author Nim were friends for like 5 minutes and now they're just literal enemies". Taehyun said. "Jin is just salty". Author Nim said. "And you're just a failure". Jin spat. "Well damn".

Time Skippppp

"Eomma?". Jin and Ji Woo turned to Yeonjun. "Yes". They answered at the same time. Yeonjun laughed. "Eomma Jin I mean". He said. "What is it?". Jin asked. "I want to know the schedule for court". Yeonjun said. "Later today, we must go meet the lawyers and talk to them about everything so they can help us and Tomorrow the court will convince at 9. You'll have to be at the stand when they call you up. We'll all be there to support you so don't worry. Don't feel scared or upset. If something bad happens I'll do everything I can to fix it". Jin explained. Yeonjun smiled at his hyung. "Thanks Eomma Jin". He said. "What will they ask?". "Questions about you and what you went through". Jin answered. "What if someone makes up a lie?". Yeonjun asked further. "Then I'll beat their ass. That's what". Jin said. Yeonjun laughed. "Okay Eomma Jin". He said.