Chapter 31: Trusfrating?

Beomgyu's POV

We rushed to the cars tracking down Yeonjun and Huening Kai. We called an ambulance and the police. "Hurry!". I yelled. Driving there we were all anxious. We'd hope we'd get there in time.

Later

We arrived at a house and gathered around. The police broke down the door looking around. We were met with Seok but the police fought him off. The members and I rushed to go find Huening Kai and Yeonjun. We looked around the whole house except the bedroom. We opened it to see Huening Kai tied to a chair unconscious. Blood was everywhere. Taehyun ran up to him releasing him. "Huening Kai!". Taehyun called out. "Kai!". Huening Kai slowly opened his eyes. "Yeonjun Hyung...". He whispered. Soobin went over to them and picked up Huening Kai bridal style. I then rushed to look around for Yeonjun. I opened the closest door to see Yeonjun in pretty bad shape. "Hyung!". I called out. I picked him up. He was losing a lot of blood. I freaked out bringing him outside to the ambulance. "B-beomgyu?". Yeonjun said with a raspy voice. "It's gonna be okay Hyung". I replied.

Yeonjun and Huening Kai were rushed to the hospital for an emergency. They brought them both to different rooms. I followed after Yeonjun and He looked at me but he seemed to be dazed. "Hyung! Yeonjun Hyung!". "It's Beomgyu! We're getting you and Kai out of here. Don't worry! You'll be okay". I said assuring him. He still seemed confused but we would explain later. I stopped running as I watched the nurses bring Yeonjun to an emergency room. I nervously whimpered and then decided to walk back to the members and also wait for Huening Kai.

A nurse came in after like an hour telling us the conditions. "Alright, so the patient Huening Kai has successfully recovered. He has a lot of bruises and cuts probably from fighting and he does have a concussion since his head was bleeding so once he's stable, don't agitate him and he might suffer a bit of memory loss". She explained. We all sighed in relief to at least know Huening Kai was okay. "What about the other patient?". I asked. "The other patient Yeonjun? He's still getting surgery. It says he suffered a lot of body pain so his body is already sensitive so it's harder to treat his newer injuries. The doctors said he was losing a lot of blood from a stabbing and his wrists were bleeding too so it will take a long time for him to recover so please be patient". The nurse smiled sadly and walked out.

Hours and hours passed. Finally we were allowed to see Huening Kai since his surgery was done. Everyone was his room waiting for Yeonjun. (Kyung Min, parents, Bang Pd, manager sejin) I looked over at Huening Kai who wasn't awake yet. He had a lot of bruises and cuts on him. He also had a bandage around his head. I sighed and then caressed his hand. "I'm glad you're okay Kai". I whispered before sitting down. His parents accompanied Huening Kai while Soobin and Taehyun talked with them and stayed with Kai. Kyung Min then sat next to me. "Do you think they'll both be okay after this?". She asked. I shrugged. "They might experience more pain. It's sad but true. Love always has its problems and whether you can do something about it is the question. Are they willing to go through everything together?". I expressed. Kyung Min smiled at me. "So wise". She commented making us both laugh.

Another day passed and none of them had woken up. They said we could see Yeonjun as well so we visited him first. They said he would be asleep for a few days. We all went back to see if we had any luck with Huening Kai. I sat next to him staring at his state. Half an hour passed and Huening Kai suddenly woke up. We were all relieved and everyone gathered around, happy. "Where am I?". He asked. "In the hospital". Soobin answered. "What happened?". Huening Kai asked. Taehyun spoke up. "We found you and hyung. You were both rushed to the emergency room". He explained. Huening Kai shut his eyes and then rubbed his head. "Omg my baby!". Naomi exclaimed. She pulled her son into a hug as well as Mike. Huening Kai smiled at them. "Don't worry us like that". Mike said. "I won't Appa". Huening Kai replied. I walked up to the bed. Huening Kai and I made eye contact and I kissed his hand. "I'm glad you're alright. I was worried". I said. Huening Kai smiled happily and then pulled us all into a hug. "I love you all hyungs". He spoke. "We love you too Kai". Soobin said back.