Chapter 4: Wait

A/N: I hope I didn't make the climax come too soon!

Huening Kai's POV

I woke up from a loud voices. I also had heard some fighting from Soobin and Taehyun. I opened my eyes slowly and saw the members yelling at each other.

"You keep hitting my face!".

"I said I was sorry idiot!".

"It's not enough! You could have ruined my beautiful face!".

"Oh please! We all know I'm the most attractive!".

"Bullshit! I am the visual!".

"No you're not! Beomgyu is!".

"Then why did you say you were if you knew!".

"You did too!".

"Aish! What the heck are you guys fighting about!?". I finally yelled back at them. "Huening Kai ah, I'm sorry. Soobin is yelling too much". I saw Taehyun roll his eyes before giving Soobin a glare.

"You were both yelling!". They both glared at me now. "Now you're yelling!". "Be quiet! You two just had to fight and wake me up!".
"It Soobin's fault". Taehyun exclaimed with anger. "NO! You keep saying I was hitting you on purpose!". Soobin shouted back trying to defend himself. "Well why are you hitting me in the first place!?". Taehyun hissed. "It was on accident! And I'm older than you, the leader, and you are just the little brat who keeps yelling so much!". Taehyun gasped. "And you're the little shithead who won't just apologize!". Soobin sighed clearly frustrated. "I did and you didn't accept it!". I rolled my eyes and decided to wake up yeonjun. He was the oldest and knew what to do. I shook him gently. "Yeonjun Hyung! Help me! Taehyun and Soobin are fighting like idiots and Beomgyu is just sleeping through it!". I saw Yeonjun's eyes slightly open and then  widen. He quickly got up as I moved away from him to see how he would handle the situation. Yeonjun stood up and walked over to the fight. (I just realized they could fall cause he's walking on a moving bus....Well too bad we aren't going all the way back in the story!) Soobin and Taehyun stopped fighting as they saw Yeonjun walking towards them. They glared at each other and yelled out Yeonjun's name with a hyung. "What is going on?". Yeonjun asked tiredly. "Soobin kept hitting my face when we were sleeping!". Yeonjun looked at Soobin. "I apologised but he said it wasn't enough!". Yeonjun rubbed his temples, too tired to deal with the kids. (He's like that one BTS meme! Lmao)

 (He's like that one BTS meme! Lmao)

"Guys, stop fighting please. Both of you say sorry and mean it". Soobin and Taehyun faced each other. "I'm sorry hyung. It's my fault". Soobin sighed and consoled Taehyun. "Its okay Taehyun. Its my fault too. I'm sorry. Hug?". They wrapped their arms together and finally stopped fighting. We all sat down. Yeonjun sat with me and pulled me closer to his chest. "Are you okay?". I nodded at his question. "Yeah don't worry. I was just panicking". Yeonjun sighed. "Let's rest now". Yeonjun said to me before falling asleep again. After like 10 minutes, we arrived at the dorm. We all went in and took off our shoes. Most of us just changed into comfortable pants instead of jeans. Soobin and Taehyun went in the living room to play games while Beomgyu went to his studio. But first he went up to me and Yeonjun, asking us if we wanted to hear some of his new song. Yeonjun and I followed Beomgyu. We all sat down and he logged into his computer and pressed the play button. It began to play. "The song only has a chorus and few more lyrics in the beginning. But I can give you the lyrics. Here". He handed me and Yeonjun a paper. We began reading in the rhythm. The lyrics were: