Chapter 34: Random Stuff?

(This is like before yeonjuns birthday)

"HUENING KAI!". Lea ran up to Huening Kai hugging him tightly. Huening Kai was surprised and confused. "Uh h-hi?". He said. She looked at him. "I was so worried! Don't ever worry your sister like that!". She scolded. Huening Kai tilted his head in confusion. "Sister?". He asked. Lea nodded getting confused as well. Beomgyu dragged her away explaining what was wrong. She nodded understanding. She sat to Huening Kai's bed. "Hi Kai! I'm Lea your older sister!". She held out her hand to greet Huening Kai. Huening Kai shook her hand and smiled. She let go and patted his head. "I was so worried about you. I know you don't remember anything but I just needed to see if you're okay and tell you that I love you. Hopefully you'll remember tomorrow". She said. Huening Kai nodded happily

Meanwhile...

Yeonjun's POV

I sat on my bed thinking. They said Huening Kai needed treatment too, but for what? I sighed and rubbed my head stressed. Then the door opened. It was Beomgyu and Soobin. "Hi Hyung". They both greeted. "Hi". I said back. They both sat by my bed. "What's wrong? You look stressed". Soobin asked. "I'm thinking about Huening Kai". I answered. "Just him or like?". Soobin asked. "About his state physically and mentally". I replied. "Are you worried about him?". Beomgyu asked and I nodded. "He's fine Hyung". Soobin said. "I know. I just want to know why he needs treatment". I urged. Beomgyu rubbed my arm affectionately. "It's okay. I'll tell you". Beomgyu said. I looked at him with upset eyes. "The doctors said he needs to go to therapy. Take medication for his head injury too. That's what is causing him to be in pain". I sighed and then put my face in my hands. I felt so upset to hear that. "He often forgets things so easily, gets a lot of headaches and might feel uneasy. They also said that because of his head injury, he can pass out anytime if he's being stressed or too upset so he's pretty sensitive right now". I began to cry hearing everything. Beomgyu and Soobin pulled me into a hug. "My baby doesn't deserve that! He's gonna go through so much already!". I cried. "It's okay. He'll get better". Soobin said. "It shouldn't have happened in the first place!". I pushed them both away angrily. I wasn't sure why I was mad but I just wanted to yell and scream. I got up from my bed and ran out of the room. "Yeonjun Hyung!". I looked back to see Soobin and Beomgyu. Soon enough the rest of the members joined. I ran faster, ignoring them. But then I bumped into someone and fell on the ground. Beomgyu ran faster to me and then grabbed me by the waist. I resisted his grip. "Let me go!". I yelled. I hit and kicked begging him to let me go. I struggled against Beomgyu as he held me tighter. "Stop Hyung". He whispered. I screamed out angry and upset. I breathed heavily as I felt light headed. I pushed Beomgyu off me finally but the members cornered me. I was having trouble seeing as I couldn't keep balance. "Hyung! Please calm down!". Huening Kai yelled. I looked at him helplessly. He hugged me tightly not letting go. "Let me go!". I yelled. I pushed him away but then Soobin grabbed me by the arm. "Yeonjun Hyung. Calm down. Just stop". He said. I shook my head and desperately pulled away from him. "DON'T TOUCH ME! LET ME GO!". I screamed. But he didn't. I groaned in annoyance and then harshly pulled myself away from him flinging my arms so he'd let go but then I heard a loud noise. I stopped in my tracks. My eyes widened when I realized what I had done. I put my hands over my mouth sobbing. Soobin held his cheek that was red. "Hyung, It's fine". He said. I shook my head and let out a loud gasp. "Soobinnie..". I whispered. I fell to my knees crying. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry Soobin! I'm sorry!". I cried. Soobin leaned down to my level and tried to pull me into a hug but I resisted. "Don't! I don't want to hurt you again!". Soobin ignored me pulling me into a hug. I cried in his chest. "I'm sorry! Don't be mad please! I'm sorry!". I yelled. I cupped his cheek with my shaky hands. "I-I'm sorry". I kept repeating. "It's okay Hyung. I know you didn't mean it. Just relax okay?". Soobin said softly. He began to sing quietly in my ear.

(Jin - Tonight)

When this night passes