Chapter 6: Date

Yeonjun's POV

A couple days after the photoshoot.....

It was morning again. Huening Kai and I were cuddling while the other members were out besides Soobin. He was just sleeping in. I was on my phone looking at the fans posts and media. Huening Kai was watching YeonKai videos. I caressed Huening Kai's head and then he broke the silence with a question. "Yeonjunnie?". I put my phone down and looked at Kai with a smile. "Yes?". Huening Kai hesitated but spoke up. "What did you mean that your dad was right about you being weak?". I hesitated to answer as my smile went away. Huening Kai looked concerned. "Nothing Kai. Me and appa just had a small fight". I smiled to assure him there was nothing wrong. He smiled back and forgot the topic. Maybe I'll tell him one day. Not now. We went back to silence. We suddenly heard footsteps and looked up. Our attention turned to Soobin who had just woken up. He yawned but stopped as soon as he saw me and Huening Kai."Aweee! Finally you guys are together huh?". Me and Huening kai blushed furiously and ignored Soobin as he teased us about kissing and cuddling. He became annoying asking to see us kiss. We did our best to ignore him. "Ah.. Maybe one day then". Soobin before getting something to eat. I rolled my eyes, amused to how well he accepted things. I then received a notification on my phone. It was Jungkook Hyung. He texted me. I forgot to text him but opened up the message and responded him.

Jungkook Hyung<3: Hey yeonjun ah! How are you?

Yeonjun: Hi hyung! I'm actually doing okay. Things have gotten better like you said!

Jungkook Hyung<3: That's good! What happened?

Yeonjun: So you see, I had a crush on Huening Kai and I didn't know but he had a crush on me. I wasn't able to tell him but we had kissed. But I had to leave and he asked me a serious question but I couldn't respond because I don't know how to respond. But now I talked to him and we are dating now. We haven't told anyone except you and the group. But there are some things I still have to deal with....

Jungkook Hyung<3: Ah...That is stressful. I understand since me and Taehyung are kinda going through the same. I probably can't do anything but I would want to help! If you ever need anything then you call call me!

Yeonjun: Thanks hyung! I will! Now I'm gonna cherish my NingNing! Bye! Saranghaeyo!

Jungkook Hyung<3: Bye!! Saranghaeyo!

I put away my phone and decided to take Huening Kai on a date. "Huening Kai?". I asked. "Yes hyung". He said. "Wanna go on a date?". Huening Kai bubbled a yes over and over. "Okay but where do you want to go huh?". Huening Kai thought for moment putting his hand on his chin thinking. So cute. "Hmmmm I don't really know. I've never been on a date". "How about I surprise you?". I suggested. "Okay hyung!". Huening Kai exclaimed. We got up from the couch since we are couch potatoes and headed to the closet room to get outfits.

Huening Kai's POV

Yeonjun asked me on a date but I don't know what to wear. Maybe I can call or text one of my hyungs? I decided to text Taehyung Hyung. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Huening Kai: Hi hyung! I've just been asked on a date by yeonjun, I'll tell you about that later but I need fashion advice! Help me pwease!

Taehyung hyung: Hi Huening Kai! Don't worry, I'll help you but first let's start with this question! Do you have gucci?

Huening Kai: No, I'm broke....( What a moodd thoooooooo)

Taehyung hyung: Alright Imma going over there with my bags of Gucci. Leave the window open!

Huening Kai: Okay?

After a few minutes, Huening Kai heard crashing sounds. Luckily no one else heard. He saw Taehyung crawling into the dorm through the window with bags of Gucci his in hand. Huening Kai went over to help him and secretly lead him into the room. Taehyung looked around and put down the bags. "Shhh! Yeonjun is here in the other room". Taehyung nodded. "I have a plan!". I saw Taehyung slowly walk out of the room and I sighed mentally. I heard Yeonjun scream than Taehyung scream. I ran over the closest room to see Taehyung and Yeonjun staring at each other and screaming as Yeonjun covered his body.