Chapter 44: I'll Always Be Here

Yeonjun Pov

"GUYS! ARE YOU EXCITED!?". I asked jumping up and down. "UM YES". Soobin answered. "Omg we look so good guys". Beomgyu commented. I laughed and nodded looking at my outfit. We were dressed in costumes for our opening of the We Kpop Red Carpet. I wasn't actually sure of what I was. I think I was the little prince which was cute. But the other members looked REALLY good. Soobin was dressed as James Bond. He even had a gun which was a horrible idea. Beomgyu was Harry Potter.(he looks fineee) Taehyun was a prince and my baby was dressed as Sherlock Holmes. It was really a crazy day. We'd also be performing our new songs since we released our album today AND we would have a fan event later on. Gosh we had a busy schedule. "Hyungie!". I heard a voice yell. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see Huening Kai running towards me. "Hi Sherlock Holmes!". I greeted. "Hi Yeonjun Hyung". He said back laughing. "You look like Mary Poppins almost". I commented.( I actually thought he was that lmao) Huening Kai smacked his lips pouting. "I'm kidding baby!". I exclaimed. I grabbed his waist pulling him close. Huening Kai rubbed his nose against mine cutely. "Cute much?". I asked. He nodded.

"Alright guys! We gotta get going for your opening!". Kyung Min reminded as she dragged Huening Kai and I towards the exit. "Wait what about you Kyung?". Huening Kai asked. "I'm not going Kai". Kyung Min answered. "B-but-". "It's okay! I'll be there for your fan event". Kyung Min assured him. Huening Kai whimpered. "What if I get too nervous or something? You're the one who always supports me backstage". He worried. "Kai, you have your boyfriend and your hyungs okay? I know that you depend on me to make sure you do everything right but you always do great". Kyung Min said smiling. Huening Kai nodded a little upset. Kyung Min looked at me and smiled. "Make sure he's okay". She said. I nodded, understanding. I grabbed Huening Kai's waist and led him out to the car where the other members were waiting. "She'll be there after baby, don't worry". I said. "Okay Hyung". He replied.

We climbed into the car ready to head to the We Kpop Center.(idk what it's called) "I'm so nervous". Huening Kai said holding his chest. "Us too, don't worry. But it's okay. We're gonna be great". I said grabbing his hand. "But Kyung Min is always there with me. She always stands at the edge so if I get nervous I can just look at her for assurance. I'm afraid I'll mess up or something and then it'll all be ruined because she won't be there". He explained. I sighed and kissed his hand. "Baby. You have us. We'll be there okay. If you get scared just tell me okay? I'll make it better. I promise". Huening Kai looked into my eyes and nodded not turning away. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. Huening Kai smiled and laid his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him protectively. "It'll be okay". I said one last time.

Time Skipppp

"I can't believe they really gave you a gun Soobin". I said laughing. "It's not like it was a real one guys, calm down". Soobin replied. I smiled amused. "If it was real, you probably would've accidentally shot someone". Beomgyu said butting in the conversation. "No one asked Beomgyu". Soobin said in a mocking tone. "A bunny with a gun! That'll be a new thing for the next couple of days". Taehyun teased. Beomgyu laughed high fiving him. "Alright, let's stop teasing Soobin. Let's focus on the fact that we're about to go on stage to perform run away in front of the Moa's and probably millions of other people watching TV". I reminded. "I can't believe it though! It's all going pretty well! I'm so excited for all the new stuff we're having!". Taehyun exclaimed. He clapped his hands giggling cutely. I smiled and then chuckled. We were now backstage getting ready to perform Run Away. We were pretty nervous. Huening Kai was probably way more nervous. I should probably go comfort him. I need to go make sure he's okay. I looked around for him but he wasn't here at all. I saw his stylist and ran to her. "Hey, excuse me! Where is Huening Kai?". I asked. The woman looked at me. "Oh well uh he told me that he was gonna go to the bathroom but he hasn't came back. I thought he was with you". She explained. I nodded thanking her. Gosh I hope he's okay. I gotta go find him! "Hey Hyung-". "I gotta go Taehyun, sorry aga!". I yelled running out. "Where are you going!?". He worried. "To find Huening Kai!".