Chapter 3: Cuddles And Uwu

Yeonjun's POV

It was now sadly morning as my alarm went off. I heard Huening Kai groan and he just snuggled into me more. I laughed quietly. I caressed his head and he smiled. "Huening Kai?". He didn't say anything. "NingNing?". I asked with more desperation. He groaned and replied with, "Yes Hyung?".

"You need to get up and so do I". I put my fingers through his silky yet mess hair. He looked up at me with a sleep face. I smiled at him. I kissed his forehead and got away from his grip. But he only held on tighter and pulled me down. I ended up almost on the floor. My upper body was off the bed while Kai hung onto my waist and legs. This is what it would look like when I wake up without Kai. His cuddles are tight and he doesn't really allow you to move or get away. "Aish Kai!"."Don't leave me! I don't want to get up!". "But we need to!". He shook his head. I rolled my eyes. "If you let me go and get up, I'll let you wear my hoodie and let you keep it". He gasped and quickly let me go, getting up and going to the bathroom to wash up. I quickly followed him. I watched Kai wash his face and brush his teeth. I did the same except we were kind of huddled up. Huening Kai pushed me with his hip and I returned the favor. He whined and almost choked on his toothbrush. I giggled and finished washing up and so did Huening Kai. We walked out of the room trying not to wake up any of the members. Huening Kai rubbed his eyes with his arm while yawning. I smiled admiringly. He's so goddamn cute! "Okay Kai I gotta go cook breakfast for everyone before they wake up kay?". I tilted my head. He yawned and nodded in response. I walked over to the kitchen and took out the ingredients from the fridge and cabinets. (Only one that cooks and can) I pulled out eggs, bacon, butter and bread and some delicious strawberries. Huening Kai walked in the kitchen and smiled. "Hyung?". "Hmm?". Huening Kai gesitantly asked. "C-can I help?". I faced him. "You sure?". I said. "Yeah! I can cook the bacon if you teach me!". I smiled softly. "Alright". I replied.

Third Person POV

Yeonjun Hyung attempted to teach Huening Kai to cook. He showed him how to preheat the the oven and pan. (Isn't that how it works?) He showed Kai how to lay the bacon on the pan with at least 2 slices at a time and wait at least 1 - 2 minutes for the side to cook and then flip it using the tongs he grabbed out randomly. Huening Kai was doing just great and Kai was so happy he could learn to do something. Yeonjun continued to making the eggs. He asked Kai to toast the bread and gladly agreed. Everything was going just great but then...

"Ahh! Omg! Ngh!". Yeonjun yelled out in pain, dropping his spatula. Huening kai jumped at the sound. He turned around and screamed. (Not like murder scream but worried scream) "Hyung! Are you okay!?''. He asked. Kai could see Yeonjun burned himself while cooking the eggs. He quickly took the toast and placed it on a plate and turned off the stove to be safe. He gently grabbed Yeonjun's hand. Yeonjun winced at the stinging pain. "Yeonjun Hyung! Aish What happened!?". Kai asked worriedly. "I-I'm sorry....Don't y-yell at me" Yeonjun stuttered. "I won't but come on! We're going to go help your burn". Huening Kai dragged Yeonjun to the bathroom and rinsed his hand with cold water. He went through the cabinets to get the first aid kit. Yeonjun looked down and Huening kai gently cleaned the wound and bandaged it. "I'm sorry NingNing" Yeonjun said softly. Kai didn't see his watery eyes and pulled him in for a hug. "It's okay. Don't be sorry. I'm glad you didn't die though". Yeonjun laughed at Kai's comment. But he began crying silently. Kai felt him shaking and heard his sniffles. "Hyung!? Ahh What's wrong! Yeonjun are you in pain!?". Yeonjun's tears began to flow more. He wasn't in pain physically but mentally. Yeonjun felt bad. He was afraid that Kai would've yelled at him for hurting himself and hate him or even call him weak. Only because it's what he grew up with. Yeonjun quietly stopped crying and calmed down as Huening Kai hugged him and soothed him with his singing. He quietly sang Spring Day By BTS to calm Yeonjun down. (ARMYYYY)

Snowflakes fall down
And get farther away little by little
I miss you (I miss you)
How long do I have to wait
And how many sleepless nights do I have to spend
To see you (to see you)
To meet you (to meet you)