Chapter 8: Jokes & Comfort

Beomgyu's POV

I woke up yawning but it was kinda late. Today for work, we needed to head to the studio to start recording Cat and Dog, the english version. I quickly went to the bathroom to wash up. After I was done brushing my teeth, I walked out to find Taehyun awake and looking pretty dead. I went over to him. "Morning Taehyun!" "Morning Beomgyu *Yawn* hyung". I giggled and helped him up waiting for him to wash up. I decided to wake up Soobin now. I shook him lightly. He groaned. "Hyung! Come on! We're gonna be late for the recording!". He groaned again but managed to get up. He went to go wash up. I went over to Yeonjun's bed where Huening Kai was sleeping. I shook Huening Kai. He groaned quietly. "Ah hyung...I don't want to get up..". He whined. " But we need to go record the english version of Cat and Dog! I forgot to tell you guys! But we have like 20 minutes to get ready! Please?". Huening Kai pouted but got up. He shook Yeonjun and he got up. He kissed Huening Kai's head. They got up to go wash up and then we could go eat. After we got ready we went over to a cafe quickly to get something to eat. After eating we went back to the BigHit building to go record now. We walked in, and surprisingly we saw BTS at the desk entrance. We greeted each other. "Annyeonghasaeyo Hyungs!". "Annyeonghasaeyo TXT!". I went over to hug Jimin first. He smiked and then I greeted Namjin Hyung, also hugging Sope Hyung, and Vkook. "TXT! How is your debut going?". Namjoon asked. "It's going really great! We are going to record a new song version for our album today!". Soobin answred. Taehyung patted his back "Wow! You guys really are doing good! I'm happy for you guys!". "Thanks hyung". We all said. "We just released our Map Of Soul Persona album! We are getting our schedules ready to perform it all!". We all smiled at each other. "You're guys album is really good! Hopefully one day we can collab!". "Yeah that would great!". Yoongi exclaimed with a funny smile. After a bit, we said bye to BTS and headed off to the recording studio to write the lyrics and record. We all sat down discussing what to do. "So lets start on the lyrics! I already have some ideas". I said. The members smiled at me. We began to write lyrics. It took a couple hours so we were done around 5. We went to the studio to start recording. Huening kai went first. Then me and Taehyun. Yeonjun and Soobin went last. We recorded like 4 stanzas of lyrics and then decided to go home and do the rest after tomorrow. We were in the bus going back to the dorm. You could see Yeonjun just attacking Huening Kai with kisses. "What's wrong? Do you not like my kisses?". Yeonjun pouted. Huening Kai groaned. Me and the other members laughed. "I do! I just can't breathe Hyung!". The rest of the time we just made love jokes and watched them kiss with our single asses. (What a mood) We arrived at the dorm. "Alright guys! Go watch tv while I make dinner okay?". Yeonjun asked. We all nodded. I plopped on the couch and Taehyun followed me. He cuddled into me. I blushed and he dug his red face into my shoulder. "Aw! How adorable!". Soobin said smiling. I threw a pillow at him and turned on the tv. The 5th episode of Master Sun came on. We continued to watch the drama while Yeonjun cooked dinner. "Dinner is ready guys!". Yeonjun yelled from the kitchen. We all scrambled to the table sitting down. Yeonjun brought out the food serving us. It was Pork Bulgogi Rice bowl. Yeonjun sat down and served himself and we were allowed to eat now. I picked up my chopsticks and began to eat my food. "So how was everyone's day?". Soobin asked. "Its was great! We had fun right guys?". I asked. Everyone smiled and nodded. "You guys should feed each other!". Taehyun then insisted with his mouth full. "Ah Taehyun! Don't talk and eat!". I scolded. He shrugged it off. Yeonjun and Huening Kai looked at eachother when they were referred to. I giggled since there was a handful of food in Huening Kai's mouth looking confused. He finished it and Yeonjun held his chopsticks up to him with some meat. Huening kai proudly ate it. We all cooed at them since it was too adorable. Because I'm so single, I decided to steal some of Taehyun's food. He whined and I laughed eating it. He threw his chopsticks at my face, pouting. I flinched throwing my chopsticks at him. Yeonjun scolded us, picking our small mess up and getting us new ones. We glared at each other playfully. I kicked him under the table making him choke on his food. I laughed loudly amused but I did feel a little guilt for my actions. Soobin giggled as well as Huening Kai. Yeonjun scolded me again. "Aish! Can't we just eat for once?". We sat down continuing to eat while Yeonjun fed Huening Kai. After like 5 minutes of silence I decided to make conversation. "Hey Yeonjun Hyung?". "yes Beomgyu?". Yeonjun answered. "Your fingers have fingertips but your toes dont have toe tips yet we can still tiptoe but not tip finger- Hey Yeonjun hyung where are you going?". He came out of the kitchen with a wooden spoon and threw it directly at my head. "Ow!". I yelled. I held my head triggered in Mochi. (I'm in the mood for memes) "it's what you get for being an idiot......I-Idiot!" I sat back down. I picked up the spoon yeeting it across the room. Soobin looked me disappointed but disgusted. "What the actual fu-". "Language!". Yeonjun spat. "Okay hyung". Soobin assured him sitting back down. I decided to be a little pain in the ass cussing. "bItCh". I shouted. Yeonjun stared at me dead in the eye. I felt a little scared, not gonna lie. He stood up walking slowly towards me. "You better run idiot!". Taehyun cautioned. I sprinted across the room trying to find a hiding place away from Yeonjun. I hid in the closet covering my mouth. The door opened revealing and blank faced Yeonjun. He pulled me by my hand throwing me into the living room next to the dinner table. I pouted as he sighed. He began to laugh. "Gosh you guys are so stupid but funny. Go eat Beomgyu kay? Don't mess around or yet anything anymore". I nodded smiling from amusement.