Chapter 28: Not Gonna Give Up

"Okay so we're not going to court today?". Soobin asked. Yeonjun nodded. "They didn't find my Appa yet so there's no point if he isn't there. They're gonna hold it off until they find him". Yeonjun explained. The members nodded understanding. "I just hope they find him soon". Beomgyu commented. Yeonjun smiled and carressed his head. "They will". 

Later because I'm lazy af

*Knock Knock Knock* 

"Someone is at the door Hyung". Huening Kai said. All the members faced Huening Kai hearing hyung. "Go open it". Huening Kai urged. Taehyun sighed and got up from his cuddles with Beomgyu. He walked to the door asking who it was. No one answered. Taehyun opened the door to look out. Suddenly a gun was pointed at his head. "Don't say anything unless I tell you. If you disobey me. I'll shoot the others". Seok said. Taehyun nodded gulping. Seok held Taehyun's wrist tightly still pointing the gun. "Is anyone there Taehyun!?". Beomgyu yelled from the room. "No!". Taehyun responded. "Tell them to come out now". Seok demanded. "Could you all come over here please!?". Taehyun asked. Everyone came out into the living room, as soon as they saw Taehyun they freaked out. "Hi Yeonjun". Seok greeted. "Appa…..". Yeonjun whispered. "I thought I could come over and say hi". "Please go away Appa and Let Taehyun go". Yeonjun said stiffly. "What if I don't?". Seok asked smirking. "Let Taehyun go now". Beomgyu demanded. Seok laughed  "What makes you think you can do anything about it? Huh?". Seok asked. He stared at Beomgyu as he leaned forward to kiss Taehyun's neck harshly. Taehyun whimpered "D-don't touch m-me!". Beomgyu bolted foward to stop him but Yeonjun held him back. "Beomgyu don't! He has a gun! He'll shoot Taehyun! I know you're mad but we have to keep him safe!". Yeonjun said shakingly. Beomgyu stopped resisting and nodded. He glared at Seok. "I'll let Taehyun go if you come with me Yeonjun". Seok said. "No. He's not going with you". Beomgyu said with an angry tone. "Beomgyu, I have to". Yeonjun replied. "No! You know what he'll do and I'm not letting that happen. Not like before". Beomgyu argued. Yeonjun smiled sadly and caressed Beomgyu's cheek. "It's the only way I can guarantee all of you's safety". "But…..". Beomgyu begin to cry and Yeonjun pulled him into a hug. "It's okay". He comforted. "Hurry up before I hurt your friend". Seok said. "I'm coming". Yeonjun said, walking up to his Appa. "Let Taehyun go". He demanded. Seok complied. Yeonjun kissed Taehyun's forehead and handed him over to Beomgyu. "Hyung….". Taehyun said looking at Yeonjun worried. Beomgyu held Taehyun close to him. All the members felt mixed emotions watching this happen. "Hyung! Don't go!". Huening Kai said on the verge of crying. "That's okay. You can come with him". Seok said smiling to Huening Kai. "No". Yeonjun responds with a little demand in his voice. "I'll shoot Beomgyu then". Seok points the gun at Beomgyu. Yeonjun thought for a few seconds. "Come here Huening Kai". He said. Huening Kai walked over to them. Seok wrapped his arms around his waist. Huening Kai shifted in his position, trying to push seok away since he was uncomfortable. "Don't touch him". Yeonjun said, giving him a pissed glare. Seok laughed and then let go. "I'm going now. Don't try to follow us or call the police while we leave or I will kill them". Seok explained. He smiled and then dragged Yeonjun and Huening Kai out. Soobin ran following. "Hyung! Huening Kai!". Taehyun and Beomgyu followed. Seok turned around with the gun. Yeonjun looked at Soobin. "It's okay Soobinnie. I'll come back". Yeonjun smiled trying to reassure Soobin. Yeonjun and Huening Kai got inside the car as well as Seok. Soobin began to sob feeling the urge to ffollow the car but he knowing he can't.

It was silent in the car. "Scared?". Seok spoke. Yeonjun looked away not wanting to face him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you". Seok hissed. He grabbed Yeonjun by his jaw and slapped him. "Hyung!". Huening Kai shouted. Yeonjun turned around and rubbed huening Kai's thigh assuring him he was okay. "It's okay baby". He mouthed. Seok growled and pulled Yeonjun away from Huening Kai.

They arrived at a house that seemed to be hidden. Seok got out of the car and pulled the boys inside quickly. He practically threw them inside. Seok smiled as he saw how scared the boys were. "This is gonna be fun". He said under his breath. Yeonjun stood in front of Huening Kai backing away. Seok grabbed Yeonjun by his hair and then kneed his stomach making him cry out in pain. Huening Kai ran towards him but Yeonjun stopped him. "Don't". He said. Seok punched Yeonjun hard in the face. Blood was getting everywhere already. Seok then threw Yeonjun on the floor and began to kick him in the stomach and throw things at him. Yeonjun covered his head taking up all the pain. He shut his eyes tightly whimpering each time something was thrown at him. Seok then walked over to Yeonjun, held him by his chin and picked him up  just to slam him against the wall. Yeonjun coughed out blood over and over. He struggled to breathe as Seok held him. Seok then dropped Yeonjun and he weakly got up. "Not gonna give up?". Seok asked. He pushed Yeonjun back in the wall harshly. Yeonjun could no longer get up. "Hyung!". Huening Kai ran to Yeonjun crying. He shook him. "Hyung! Hyung! Yeonjun Hyung!". Huening Kai shouted. Then he was knocked out cold.