Chapter 32: Awake

Third Person POV

Beomgyu, Taehyun and Soobin woke up to realize they didn't go home last night. In fact they had blankets and pillows with them. Taehyun rubbed his eyes and looked on the desk to see food with a note. It read: Don't forget to eat my babies! I cooked some food for you all! Namjoon and I had to leave to check on the rest of the members. We'll come back another day. Just take care of yourself! SarangHaeng! -Jin/Eomma

Taehyun smiled and showed both Soobin and Beomgyu. Soobin reached over with his long arms and grabbed the food. They were all pretty hungry actually. They began to eat, they practically moaned to the taste. Jin was obviously a good cooker. "God, that was so good I feel like I've cheated on you". Beomgyu commented. Taehyun laughed. "Yeah, I heard the moaning". He replied. Soobin ignored them just eating his face out. After finishing the food they all decided to go wash up. They walked to the bathroom to wash their face. While in the bathroom, Soobin wet his hands and flicked it towards Taehyun. Taehyun screamed playfully.

They walked back to Yeonjun's room to check on him then left to see Kai. Beomgyu was the first to talk to him. He smiled and sat next to him. Huening Kai suddenly flinched and then became scared. "W-who are you!?". He asked. Beomgyu tilted his head confused. "You don't remember today?". He asked. Huening Kai looked at Beomgyu still fearing him. Beomgyu sighed. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I never would". He said. Huening Kai relaxed a bit more. "Who are you guys?". He asked once again. "I'm Beomgyu, this is Taehyun and that's Soobin. We're all your hyungs". He explained. Huening Kai looked at then one by one. He stayed silent unsure of what to say. "How are you feeling?" soobin asked. "hmm, okay I guess". Huening Kai answered. "Do you know why you're here?". Taehyun asked him. Huening Kai rubbed his head. "Um... I'm not too sure but I know that I need treatment for my injuries. The doctors said I need to do therapy and medication". "Do you remember what happened before you came here?". Beomgyu asked. Huening Kai shook his head. He then stared into Beomgyu's eyes. "You have such pretty eyes". He whispered. Beomgyu smiled. "Thank you. You have a beautiful smile". Beomgyu complimented back. Huening Kai looked around the room once again. He looked at Beomgyu confused. "Who are you?". "Beomgyu". "Are you my Hyung?". "Yes". Huening Kai admired Beomgyu's face. "You have really pretty eyes". "Thank you. You have a cute face". Huening Kai looked at Soobin. "Hi, I'm Soobin!". Soobin introduced. "Soo...bin". Kai whispered. He looked back at me. "Who are you then?". He asked. I laughed. Taehyun answered for me. "That's Beomgyu and I'm Taehyun. We're your hyungs". "Why am I here?". "Because you need to recover". Taehyun said. Huening Kai sighed. "It's so boring in here". He complained. "It's better to be bored than to be in pain". Soobin commented. Beomgyu hissed and hit Soobin in the arm playfully. Huening Kai suddenly jumped flinching. "W-where...Who..what-". Beomgyu interrupted Huening Kai's stuttering. "Don't ask any more questions. You're fine. You'll remember everything later". Huening Kai nodded not fully understanding. The members didn't want the conversation to keep repeating. It was making them feel too uncomfortable. Except Beomgyu, he was just naturally good at dealing with situations like this. He stayed with Huening Kai answering every question even though most of them were just repeated.

"B-beomgyu hyung?". Huening Kai said nervously. Beomgyu faced Huening Kai and hummed. "Can y-you tell me w-what happened t-to me?". He asked. Beomgyu hesitated. The doctors said not to stress him out. Explain a little to him. Just let him see Yeonjun to know he's okay enough so he won't do the same thing again. I nodded."You were kidnapped and beaten. You suffered a head injury" Beomgyu explained. "Who did that?". He asked. "Seok. He was Yeonjun's Appa". Beomgyu answered. Huening Kai processed the information and then continued to ask questions. "Who's Yeonjun?". "He's your boyfriend. Yeonjun almost died from what his Appa did to him". Beomgyu stopped speaking. He could see Huening Kai getting a little agitated from the new info. Huening Kai whimpered and rubbed his head. "Are you okay Kai?". "I have a headache". He replied. Beomgyu rubbed Huening Kai's back comforting him. Suddenly Huening Kai gasped loudly catching Soobin and Taehyun's attention, Huening Kai jumped up. "Hey woah woah woah, what're you doing?" Soobin asked. He stood in front of Huening Kai, arms crossed. "I need to go see Yeonjun Hyung". Huening Kai stated. "But it's not good for you". Soobin said. "How?". Huening Kai asked getting upset. "You aren't supposed to get stressed". "So then Hyung isn't okay?". Huening Kai worried. "He's fine. But... he's still recovering. We're worried this will cause you stress making you unstable". Soobin explained. Huening Kai pouted. "I won't get stressed. I just need to see him at least". He whined. Soobin sighed and looked at Beomgyu for an answer. He hesitated but nodded. "Soobin will take you Kai. Go". Huening Kai smiled. Soobin wrapped his arms around Huening Kai and took him to Yeonjun's room.