Chapter 10: I'm Okay

Yeonjun's POV

"Uh, let's do it again and try to work on our synchronization okay?". Soobin huffed out after we finished Cat and Dog. We were currently practicing to go on tour and we were practicing hard. We did the dance over again til we were all exhausted. We had been practicing for 2 hours so we decided to take a break. I walked over to the counter to get a glass of water to refresh myself. I could see Beomgyu and Huening Kai talking while Soobin helped Taehyun with the dance moves. I sighed softly but then my phone started ringing. I picked it up seeing Appa was calling. I knew I shouldn't ignore him like I have been for the past days but maybe it could help me get away from him. As long as I didn't somehow see him again. I waited for the call to pass. I went out of the practice room going to the bathroom. But when I entered it, I felt someone pin me against the door.

Third Person POV

Warning⚠️: Sensitive topics are written ahead such as rape and abuse! Read it at your own risk!

Yeonjun stood face to face with his father. His heart beat fast and he saw his father's angry expression. Yeonjun felt like crying but he had brought this upon himself and no matter what, he wouldn't be able to get out of the situation. Seok spoke up. "Did you really think you could try and ignore me?". Yeonjun looked away from Seok's gaze. "You know I hate when you disobey and ignore me!". He yelled, tightening his grip. Yeonjun whimpered. Seok just chuckled. "I want you you come home tonight. And if you don't. I'll just hurt your eomma instead of you". Yeonjun eyes widened. He had no choice. He nodded avoiding his father's eyes. He felt lips on his and he closed his eyes in fear. Seok continued to kiss down Yeonjun's neck. He felt aroused while Yeonjun was uncomfortable. But when would that ever cross his mind? He brought Yeonjun to the sink pushing him against it. Seok began to undress Yeonjun shamelessly. Yeonjun complied. Seok undressed himself staring at Yeonjun and his body. There were a lot of bruises and scars and he was proud of marking him. (Square up seok)

He was already hard. Yeonjun stood there against the sink preparing himself mentally and physically. He knew Seok wouldn't go easy on him especially because of his behaviour. Seok forced himself into Yeonjun making him yell loudly. Yeonjun quickly covered his mouth making Seok smirk. He moved inside Yeonjun at a slow place but not for long. He began to go at a fast pace. He gripped Yeonjun's waist tightly pushing him against the sink harshly. He moaned quietly. Yeonjun looked back at himself but the dark eyes of his Appa in the mirror. He felt tears from the pain of thrusting. Seok suddenly went faster which causes Yeonjun to yell out in pain. Seok thrusted harder and deeper into Yeonjun purposely making him beg for him to stop. He continued to thrust inside him basically slamming into him. He gripped Yeonjun's hair pulling him back into his chest. He thrust in Yeonjun not giving a care to how rough he was going. He was going to satisfy himself only. Yeonjun was being pounded into as he cried and begged his Appa to stop. Seok climaxed into Yeonjun. He pushed him off making him fall on the ground. He sighed and smirked. Seok quickly put his clothes on and left Yeonjun there in pain. Yeonjun scrambled to get his clothes on and wash his face. He looked like a mess. He would have to make something up. He walked out of the bathroom quickly heading to the practice room but he bumped into someone. Namjoon.

"Oh sorry Namjoon hyung!". He said. Namjoon shook his head. "No it's okay Yeonjun. Ah you look sore and tired. You okay?". Yeonjun nodded. "Yeah We've just been practicing hard and when I was walking in the bathroom, I....slipped and fell into the.....wall". Yeonjun lied. "Oh uh are you okay? I can take you to the nurse!". Namjoon worried and offered but Yeonjun shook his head. "It's okay Namjoon hyung! I'm better now and I need to go practice".

Yeonjun's POV

Namjoon nodded, smiling. "Okay then Yeonjun. Be careful all right? Good luck on your show!". "Thank you Hyung!". I bowed and quickly sprinted to the practice room. I was gone for more than 10 minutes. I opened the practice room door and the members faced me with worried concerned. "Yeonjun hyung! Are you okay!? You were gone for so long!". Soobin worried. "It's okay Soobin ah. I slipped into the wall but I'm better now! Sorry for holding us up!". I said. "No no its okay! We don't have to if you can't". "I can, don't worry". Soobin pouted softly but I just patted his head. "Let's practice now. Lets do Blue Oranganade! And then we'll practice Crown!". I exclaimed, the other members following after me. We followed along with the music doing well but I ended up messing some of the dance moves up. Taehyun told me it was okay since they knew that I "slipped into the wall". After practice, we all headed back to the dorm to take a shower. I quickly took one and got ready to go to Appa's house. "Ah I'm going to see my parents so behave and be careful! I'll be back in maybe like an hour. There's food already made! Soobin you're in charge! Annyeong, Saranghae!". I yelled. "Nado Saranghae!". Everyone yelled back. I walked out the door putting my mask on. I drove to Appa's house trying to calm myself. I arrived there walking up to the front door and then I knocked. Appa opened the door. He looked at me and pulled me inside. The house looked empty, quiet, clean, and normal. I looked at appa. "Where's eomma?". I asked. He walked away and I quickly followed. He opened his office room revealing eomma tied up with tape over her mouth. I ran to her freaking out. "Eomma! Are you okay!? Appa! Please let eomma go! Please! I'm here appa". I begged. He walked over crouching. He smiled at me. He cut Eomma's rope. I took the tape off her mouth hugging her. "Get out Eomma". Eomma got up she kissed my head crying. She ran out. I got up keeping a blank face as I looked at Appa.