Chapter 24: It's Perfect

It was just another casual day. Everyone was just doing their own thing. Yeonjun was bored and wanted to go do something so he insisted that he and Huening Kai go out to eat at a cafe. They of course asked Bang Pd since they weren't supposed to go out but he agreed. They walked on the streets talking and didn't hold hands or kiss but they didn't mind. They walked inside a small cafe. "What do you want to eat baby?". Yeonjun asked. Huening Kai looked at the menu carefully. "An Iced Tea and a strawberry cake sounds good". "Okay. Um excuse me? We'd like two iced teas, one strawberry cake and one chocolate cake as well. Thank you". After Yeonjun ordered they both sat down in the back waiting for their order. "You chose a really pretty ring hyung". Huening Kai said. "it needed to be just as pretty as you". Yeonjun teased. Huening Kai blushed. Soon their order arrived and they began to eat. "Huening Kai". "Yes hyung?" Huening Kai answered. "Even if there was no gravity on earth, Id still fall for you". Yeonjun smiled proudly for his definitely cheesy pick up line. Huening Kai choked on his tea, coughing to get himself together. "That was so cheesy. But I love it". After they finished their desserts, they walked around the streets looking at stores and just talking. "Omg! Is that TXT? Yeonjun and Huening Kai!?". Teenage girls whispered as they saw Huening Kai and Yeonjun stand by a small thrift shop. Huening Kai and Yeonjun heard this and laughed. "They're talking about us". Huening Kai said. "I think they want pictures but they're too afraid to ask. Should we ask?". Yeonjun asked sneaking a glance at them. Huening Kai nodded. They walked up to the girls smuggish. The girls squealed as they walked towards them. "We heard you guys. Did you want a picture?". Yeonjun asked. The 2 girls nodded feeling embarrassed and nervous. They asked a friend to take the picture. They all got together and put up peace signs smiling widely for the camera. "Kamsahamnida! We love you guys so much! Get some rest and have a nice day!". The girls said. "You too! Bye!". Huening Kai said as he walked away with his hyung. "Those girls were nice but really shy. Guess we really do take all the girls hearts". Huening Kai said. Yeonjun laughed and ruffled Huening Kai's hair. They could feel cameras on them but the small bit of paparazzi but they didn't mind since they weren't bothering them. "I'm just asking but what if things go crazy because of the ring thing. Fans already conspire and if things get out of hand, I'll be a little scared. Not gonna lie". Huening Kai spoke. Yeonjun raised his eyebrow. "Well one, we live dangerously. Two, they can't fire us anyway and three, we'll get through it all together". Yeonjun assured him making Huening Kai smiled. They looked into each other's eyes lovingly.

Later on, Yeonjun decided he would continue to try and teach Huening Kai how to S board. Huening Kai didn't agree happily but said he would try. Going to the park, Yeonjun took his phone out to record. He would share it but not everything of course.

Huening just desperately clung onto Yeonjun not wanting to fall. "Hyung!". He whined. "It's okay. I won't let you fall. I never do!". Yeonjun exclaimed. Huening Kai kept trying and trying until he was too tired to. He looked at the camera and said, "Yeonjun Hyung is killing me with this. Help me!". Yeonjun smiled and pulled Huening Kai up. "It's okay. You can try and ride with me okay?". "Okay Hyung".
_____________________________________

Next Day

"Hey, did you see what's trending. It's insane!". Beomgyu exclaimed. "What is it?". Yeonjun asked. "Look at these posts". Beomgyu handed Yeonjun his phone. The post was with paparazzi pictures.

Post:

Yeonjun and Huening Kai were seen out walking the streets. They got a picture with 2 fans and there are some paparazzi pictures but look closely. You can see a ring on Huening Kai's ring finger! It's really fancy and looks expensive. He got it right after his birthday! I wonder if Yeonjun gave it to him! It could be a promise ring! This is crazy. #YeonkaiIsReal

"Wow. Already. This was only like a day ago". Yeonjun was surprised but handed Beomgyu his phone back. "Y'all trying to break the internet with your lovey dovey stuff". Taehyun commented. "Guess so". Yeonjun replied. "I mean, not gonna lie. They're relationship is almost obvious now. Huening Kai purposely wore a ring on his ring finger out in public with no context. But it's not like anyone can get in the way of it without us fighting back". Soobin said. "Awe you guys are so supportive". Huening Kai exclaimed as he lay on Yeonjun's lap. "Of course! You both deserve each other". Beomgyu consoled. Taehyun and Soobin nodded agreeing with his statement.