Chapter 39: Let Me Go

Yeonjun's POV

I had been going to therapy for at least 2 weeks now. Things seemed to be getting better. I'll admit that we'll probably encounter some problems with my health in the future but it won't be as difficult to handle at least. I felt better. More motivated and more happy. I didn't think about all the bad things anymore and it was so relieving. I could actually take care of myself and especially my so called kids so Jin Hyung wouldn't have to do it. I know he doesn't want to admit it but he's stressed from it. This was supposed to be his vacation for the past week but he's been busy taking care of us and he's gonna have his comeback same time around us. I felt bad. I knew he loved us and loved to care for us but I don't want that stress on him so I told him to go back to his members. He refused a couple of times but I explained to him about how his members probably missed him and wanted to see him and he finally agreed. Things were changing now. Comeback would be big for us. I was excited but also scared that I would mess something up. But I pushed that away when I saw Huening Kai walking towards me.

"Hi Yeonjun Hyung". He said sitting next to me. "Hi Baby. You ready for today's meeting?". I asked. He nodded. "Are you hyung?". "Hmmm yeah. I'm a little nervous but also excited. We're gonna be having our first comeback and I just know it's gonna be awesome". I replied. Huening Kai smiled at me and then laid his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around him resting my head on his. We stayed like that for a while. "Hey, you guys ready?". Soobin asked coming in the living room. We both nodded. "Okay, well after Beomgyu is done we'll go". He said. "Okay Hyung". "Okay Soobinnie". After he left we just continued to hug each other. "So what are we gonna do today?". Huening Kai asked breaking the silence. "We're gonna discuss the schedule for comeback, the comeback story, when to release it or teasers as well. We'll also probably talk about the visuals". I replied. Huening Kai hummed understanding. "Do you think we'll get new hair colors?". He asked looking at me. I shook my head. "I might but I don't know if any of you want to. But if you do, just tell me and we'll do it". "But what if Bang Pd tells us not to?". "Well, we'll ask Jin Hyung then". Huening Kai smiled and giggled. I ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead. "Alright! I'm done! We can go now!". Beomgyu yelled across the room. Huening Kai and I got up to put our shoes on and leave with the rest of the members. I got in the front seat with Soobin and drove to the company. "Gosh, I can't wait to see Kyung Min!". Huening Kai exclaimed. "Why is that?". Taehyun asked. "I've missed her so much! She's my best friend and she always makes me feel so happy!". He gushed.

I smiled looking into the mirror watching Huening Kai laugh and smile. It was so beautiful to see really. "Yeonjun Hyung. Keep your eyes on the road please. I know you love me but we don't want to put ourselves in danger". Huening Kai warned. I smiled and nodded putting my attention back on the road. "Wow! Looks like out maknae is able to control our oldest". Beomgyu teased. Huening Kai smacked his lips and gently slapped him. Beomgyu laughed and then pulled Huening Kai into a hug. "You're gonna make Taehyun jealous Beomgyu Hyung". Huening Kai said. Beomgyu let go and smiled. He then looked at Taehyun and winked at him. I rolled my eyes amused as well as Soobin.

We finally arrived at the company and hurried to the meeting room where Bang Pd, Manager Sejin, Kyung Min etc (other staff for vocal recording and visuals bla bla bla) were waiting. Once we reached the room, Bang Pd told us to take a seat and then we'll start discussing the comeback. "Hey guys, how are you doing? It's been a long time since we saw each other". Bang Pd greeted with a smile. "We're doing pretty good actually. Better than before". I answered. Bang Pd nodded and then sighed. "So uh, let's get started". We discussed our schedule for how we would do filming for our comeback and the vocal recording too. It was difficult because they knew that I needed some time for therapy and treatment if it was needed. We also had a long conversation about the theme and the storyline too. It was actually quite fun and refreshing. Once we were done with the meeting we all went back to the dorm. We would start working tomorrow. It was exciting but also scary. Once we got home, I immediately ran into my bed. I looked up at the ceiling, with empty thoughts. No questions or comments. "Hi Hyungie". I turned my head to see Huening Kai waiting at the door. I smiled and gestured for him to come lay with me. "What're you doing Hyung?". He asked. "Hmm nothing much. I'm kinda bored". I replied. Huening Kai hummed and wrapped his arm around me. I looked down at his pretty face. "What?". He asked. I smiled and shook my head. I gently grabbed him by the chin and connected our lips. He immediately kissed back. It lasted for a while until Taehyun came in. "Hey guys uh- AH!". "Oops, sorry Taehyun Hyung". Huening Kai said giggling. Taehyun smacked his lips. "I did not need to see that. I'm going back to Beomgyu Hyung". He said walking away. "What do you think he needed?". Huening Kai asked. I shrugged. "He'll probably send Soobin in to get us". "Wanna go back to kissing until then?". Huening Kai asked smirking. "Hell yeah". I laughed and then pushed my lips on his.