Me- "Yah! Wth are you doing?! YOU PERVERT!" I started to hit him.

Jungkook- "YAHH! Stop!! Jessica told me to wait for you! They're all in the car waiting JUST for you. They wanted me to stay and wait for you incase you didn't know."

Me- "That's how you wait?! By leaning on the door looking like a rapist?! AHHHHHHH" I ran out of the apartment and went to Jessica's car.

When I reached there I started yelling at them.

Me- "YAHHHH!!! Why didn't you guys wait for me?! Why did you let Jungkook wait?!!! Don't you know he's a pervert and an idiot!!?!?!?"

JaeHee- "Sorry. I thought you guys needed some time" she made a perverted face.

Me- "EWWWWWWWWWWWW STOP IT!!!!!!! YOU AND MARK NEED SOME TIME!"

JaeHee's face was like -//- half glaring and half blushing.

Jessica bursted out of nowhere. V and Jimin were already at the restaurant waiting since they drove their own cars. Jungkook sat next to me. EWWWWW.

Me- "JaeHee, let's switch seats"

JaeHee- "Sorry. I love this spot" she was smirking. I just glared at her.

We arrived at the restaurant and they first thing we heard was,

V- "WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SO LONG?!!! WE WERE ABOUT TO ORDER WITHOUT YOU GUYS!! AISHH IM SOOOOO HUNGRY!!!"

Then they all pointed at me.

Jungkook- "It was her" he pointed at me.

We all say down, ordered, an ate in an awkward silence. We all finished in like 15 minutes. Well aren't we hungry?

Jessica drove me and JaeHee back home. Jungkook got a ride from Jimin.

JaeHee and I were finally in our apartment after a long day. It was only 2pm (ahhahahaha the Kpop group xD).

JaeHee went straight to her bed, so did I. I woke up around 5pm-ish and decided to do my homework. I finished my homework within 15 minutes cause there wasn't really a lot of homework.

The Next Day
School

I walked into the classroom. School doesn't start in the next 45 minutes. I went out of the room and went up to the rooftop. I saw Jimin just dazing off into the streets down below. I went and stood next to him, doing the same thing.

Me- "The air's pretty nice out today..."

Jimin- "Yeah. How long have you been here?"

Me- "5 minutes ago. The sight is also pretty"

Jimin- "Yep..."

We stayed like that for about 15 minutes. My phone buzzed, twice.

•Sehun- NOONAAAAAAAAAAAA•

•Me- Yeah?•

•Sehun- Are you buying bubble tea today??? I got something for you!!!•

•Me- OMO!! Really?!! I'll be there after school, okay?•

•Sehun- OKAY!!!•

•Unknown Number- YAH! EUNMI! Where are you??!•

•Me- Who's this?..... How'd you get my number?...•

•U.N- ITS ME!!! Jungkook!!•

•Me- YAHH!! How tf did you get my number??!?!?!•

•Jungkook- From JaeHee•

Damn you JaeHee -.-

I left Jimin and went to my class.

Me- "JUNGKOOK!! Erase my number, NOW!!!"

Jungkook- "I did. I was just wondering where in the world were you"

Me- "Whatever"

I started reading my book. I was getting to the interesting part when someone just had to smack my book out of my hands.

Me- "YAH!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE??!?!"

Jungkook was the one who smacked the book out of my hands.

Jungkook- "Are you seriously a nerd? All A's in your classes? Don't you have any F's? Or C's?"

I was seriously about to rip his head off. Instead I just calmed myself down and picked up my book. But someone else picked it up for me. It was Jimin.

Me- "Thanks^^"

Jimin- "No problem^^"

Good thing I remembered the place where I was. I continued nosing through my book until the teacher came.

Teacher- "Blah..........blah.......YOU PAY ATTENTION.............unicorns........exist............so........shut.......up.......about......unicorns......not.........existing........."

Class ended and everyone walked out. I felt someone pulling onto my hair. I looked back and it was Jungkook. I immediately grabbed his hair too and started pulling it.

Me- "Let go, or else you'll start losing hair"

He shook his head no. I started pulling his hair and he pulled mine. I grabbed my scissors out my my bag, pretending I was gonna cut his hair. He immediately let go when I pulled out the scissors.

Me- "That's what I thought -.-"

Jungkook ran as fast as he can. I forgot his fangirls were watching us.

The Fangirls- "YAH!!! If you dare cut my oppas hair, I will chop you up into pieces! Don't even touch my Oppa!" I was pretty scared, but I pretended to be brave.

Me- "What are you guys? Sasaengs? I don't even like him!"

Krystal- "You better not like him. Or else...." She threatened me.
Or else what? I don't even like him ahahahahah.

Jungkook's View

Skip School stuff (cause there's really nothing to talk about school xD)

I was walking when I heard Krystal yelling my name.

Krystal- "OPPA!!!!!!!! Wait for me!!!!!"

Me- "Can I help you?"

Krystal- "I don't get my homework. Can you help me?"

Me- "Sorry Krystal. I don't have time. And I'm not good at doing that homework. I'll make it up to you?"

Krystal- "Go on a date with me?....."

Me- "Sure. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6pm" I walked off home.

I heard voices when I got home. Including BoNa's voices.

Voice- "Sh.......be quiet so he can't hear us" the voice whispered and giggled.

BoNa- "Hehehe okay".

A/N: Haiiiiiiiii. I promised I'll make this chapter long and hopefully I did. From now on, my readers names are called 'Unicorns'!!! Great name, right?!?!?!?! If I get 1k views on the story, I'll write a longgggggg chapter. Promiseeeeeee. Have a good day, Unicorns!!!!
Loveeeeeeeeee,
Le UnicornYixing!!!!!!!!