☆Part 25☆

EunMi's View

I walked into the kitchen pretending I didn't hear anything.

Me- "ChanYoung~~~ I'm hungry," I pouted.

Jungkook- "Yah. Don't you know she's sick? Make your own food!" I pretended to be surprised since I already knew.

Me- "You're sick?? Why didn't you tell me? I'll make dinner tonight."

ChanYoung- "Ani it's fine."

Jungkook- "Just let her cook. She's probably just gonna make ramen anyway."

ChanYoung- "That's why she can't cook. Aigoo," but she still let me cook.

I decided to make spaghetti just because it was quite simple.

They both sat there looking at me cook as if they were the judges.

Since I was too lazy to actually make the sauce, I just used the canned sauce which I'm pretty sure they're fine with.

I boiled the noodles. After boiling the noodles, I set them on the plate and added the sauce and meatballs on top.

I placed the plates in front of them and sat down.

ChanYoung- "Mm.. This is delicious," she nodded.

Jungkook didn't say anything but kept on eating. I'll take that as, "He liked it."

---------------------------------

We all helped with the dishes. It was only 7:30PM. I felt like this has been such a long day.. *sighs*

Since there was nothing to do besides watch kdrama, I decided to go out and buy ChanYoung some medicine since she was sick. There was a market close by. I'll just walk.

I was about to head out the door when ChanYoung asked where was I going.

ChanYoung- "EunMi-ah, where are you going?"

Me- "Um, I'm just going to the market close by because I need to buy something."

ChanYoung- "Aigoo. A girl like you can't walk alone at night. Jungkook, go with her," she pushed Jungkook forward and he gave me a weird look.

Me- "Ani. It's fine. It's not even that dark."

ChanYoung- "Ani. Jungkook just go. I could use this time as my peace time."

Jungkook- "Aish okay then," he made an annoyed face.

ChanYoung- "Yah. Do you want me to tell your mom about your behavior?" She grabbed his ears right when he was about to put his shoes on.

Jungkook- "O-okay! I won't do that so let go of my ear! Yah it hurts," ChanYoung let his ear go.

Okay that was funny, seeing Jungkook act like this.

Jungkook- "What's so funny?" He gave me a serious look.

ChanYoung- "Stop being so rude to EunMi," she slapped his arm.

I left and went outside.

30 seconds later he came out.

Jungkook- "Do you know the way?"

Me- "Of course."

We started walking in silence, which was pretty awkward but I don't really care because I have nothing to say to him.

Jungkook- "Why are you going to the store?"

Me- "Because I need to buy something."

Jungkook- "What do you need to buy?" Aish this dude. So nosy.