31; Apartment-Complex

Chapter thirty one // - Apartment-Complex

THE FEAR OF DEATH FOLLOWS FROM THE FEAR OF LIFE -- Daisy lily Adair or Blakley Lily Bennet as she was born, had lived a full life. Had a child who lived long and well but Daisy, lived longer. There was something very wrong about outliving a child, even her own. Rip hunter who someone who had also lost his family, his wife but more importantly lost his child. 

The two oft them, Daisy and Rip knew the pain that followed. Both of them would have done everything to change that fact with in a second. To give their own life in order for their children to live. 

Daisy's worst fear was never about dying, she had thought about death many, many times as she walked through the world unharmed and deep down in her soul she knew that death was coming. 

The words that Rip Hunter spoked echoed inside her head. Daisy was not disappointed but rather angry. He had known the fact from the start otherwise the easiest thing would have been to go to the year: 2145  and just kill Vandal Savage. 

-"I know you die, or will in 2146. But exactly how, I don't.... I know Vandal Savage promises you that if you marry him, he would find a way to make you die and stay dead."

-"Do you know that for a fact or are you lying again, why would he promise that" Daisy said, she knew herself very well. Asking Savage for a way out of life, was something she could do. Being alive for so long and not being able to die was something he, Vandal Savage could understand. 

Perhaps the two of them was more alike than Daisy would have thought. And by the records, he did just that. Vandal Savage found a way for her to die, and right now he, the evil guy was more honest than Rip Hunter himself. 

Rip Hunter knew he had broken Daisy's trust and was sure that she would not forgive him as easy. -"To be honest I was scared, I was scared that you chose his side. I know you Daisy, you want your story to end one day. And if you found this out, that there is a way for you to die, you would have chosen HIM. Besides is forbidden to go to that day, even the time masters has no idea what happened and the history books leaves the page blank. But something horrible happens that day..." Rip spoke and the tone in his voice turned from conversation-friendly to a more regretful tone.

Daisy was getting more and more angry, 'how could Rip assume that she would have chose Vandal Savage before the team' 

-"I would NEVER chose him before the legends and you know that! AND you Rip, keep lying, again and again, over and over, and expect me to trust you" Daisy said in a very loud voice, maybe her humanity was almost gone form all the times she died but saying she had no heart was even cold for Rip.

But maybe, just maybe, somewhere deep down inside her mind she knew... That death was a thought, to others it was the circle of life but to Daisy Adair, the girl who could not die and for her not to wake up after dying would have been a blessing. Perhaps she knew, like Rip that she would have chosen him, the evil Vandal Savage. Perhaps the two of them were just the same.  

-"I'm sorry I did not tell you but I can't change anything about that now. Now, you could either accept the apology or don't" Rip said, he thought that she would move on. That this would all be forgotten in a few hours and that the two of them could move on. 

To say Rip Hunter did not try and tell the strawberry blonde girl, that one year she would die, would have been a lie. The first few days the strangers had stepped onto the waverider, Rip Hunter spend most nights awake, the lying part had a place to but telling Daisy, that she would die, even kept the Timelord awake. He pushed and pushed the truth away and said nothing. To him it was not a lie but just the beholding of truth but to Daisy it was as Rip hunter had lied straight to her face more times than she could remember.