16;I Loved Him

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter sixteen\\ - I Loved Him.

Daisy had dressed up in a red dress, a silver necklace and her hair was in a bun. Red lipstick and Leonard by her side. The girl held a firm grip around Leonard's bicep.

The cold wind hit the two as they were standing outside a Russian opera. -"I got eyes on Vostok." Leonard said in his earpiece so both Rip and Ray could hear, along side Daisy who was standing next to Snart.

-"She's headed straight for you, lover boy." The immortal girl said in her ear piece so that Ray would know and so she could make fun of him too.

-"All right, gentlemen and lady. Everything's looking good from my end. Proceed." Both Daisy and Leonard heard Rip speak, he was still back on the waverider.

-"Ms. Vostok. Simon Huntsberger, University of Moscow physics department." Daisy listened to Ray's and Ms. Vostok's conversation. Daisy's eyes was locked onto Ray.

-"You look stunning" Leonard said and Daisy's eyes snapped back to Leonard, she could fell his hand on her lower back.

A smile on Daisy's lips appeared as she brought her hand to the side of Snart's face. Her hand felt his smooth skin, -"You don't look so bad yourself."

-"I'm not interested in talking to student. If you want lecture, come by office hours." Ms. Vostok answered back.

Leonard smiled as he held a firm grip around the sides of Daisy's body.

-"I'm actually a fellow scientist. I read your paper on applied physics and nuclear fusion. Perhaps, if you allow me to take you to dinner, we can discuss in detail." Ray said back and Daisy cased a glance in Ray's direction and she saw Ms. Vostok rolling her eyes and walking away.

-"Lover boy over there just got his heart broken" Daisy said and they went back to Daisy holding a grip around Leonard's upper arm as they walked back to Ray.

-"Damn, that was cold, even by Russian standards." Leonard said towards Ray who simply brushed it off.

-"I'm gonna try again" Ray said and walked to Ms. Vostok again.

-"You struck out, Raymond. Maybe I should take a crack at her." Leonard said and glanced over to Daisy and see if he saw any emotion's at all.

-"I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot. I don't mean to bother you..." Ray started but was cut of by Ms. Vostok herself.

-"Too late."

-"But, as an investor, I'm in a position to fund your research. That is why I wanted us to meet." Ray finished.

-"Take it easy, billionaire. You're gonna scare her off" Daisy said and Raymond heard it through the ear piece.

-"I think it's important to know who's funding your research, don't you think? For instance... Project Svarog." Ray muttered the last part.

Leonard looked at Daisy, -"I'm gonna save this mission" He spoke and walked over to Ms. Vostok, leaving Daisy behind.

-"Sorry, is this man bothering you?" Leonard said and he and Ms. Vostok started walking. And Daisy could here their hole conversation throughout the ear piece.