09;Egyptian Dagger

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter nine \\ - Egyptian Dagger.

-"Well, I'm really glad you were the one calling the shots." Ray said as the hole team was following Leonard and Ray.

-"I had it under control until the Professor started picking fights with the PLO." Leonard tried to defend his honor.

-"You let your ego endanger our entire mission." Carter said.

-"No, Mr. Rory's temper got completely out of control... " Stein argued back.

-"I thought we were friends, Professor." Mick snapped back.

-"At least there's one less nuclear bomb on the planet." Kendra tried to sound optimistic.

-"We got our asses kick and it's not my fault anyway. We should just kill everyone that has a conection with Savage" Daisy stated.

Rip Hunter who had been on the ship started clapping his hands. -"Here, here. Now you all deserve a hearty congratulations. Not only did you fail to capture Savage, you exposed yourselves and your powers to him, giving away the element of surprise for now and all time."

-"Well done, team. We don't need the element of surprise. We know he's in Norway, so let's find him..." Carter spoke.

-"Unfortunately, we now have larger problems than Savage. If only you'd have listened to me about the dangers of upsetting the timeline." Rip raised his voice.

-"What are you talking about?" Kendra asked, why was Rip Hunter so mad all of the suddenly.

-"While you were busy saving Norway from nuclear annihilation..." Rip said and Mick was quick to comment,

-"You're welcome, Norway."

-"Savage sent one of his cronies back to the site of the arms sale. Anyone care to guess what he found?" Rip asked with an angry tone.

-"Some self respect..?" Daisy asked with the words drenched in sarcasm.

Ray started to check his suit, -"Whoops."

-"I am unversed in modern American colloquialisms. Is "Whoops" slang for "Oh".." Gideon said.

-"Yes, Dr. Palmer seems to have thrown a spanner in the works for the entire timeline." Rip spoke.

-"Come again?" Leonard asked.

-"Armed with Dr. Palmer's future technology, Savage's engineers develop a weapon far more destructive than anything here in 1975." Rip Hunter said and pressed a button onto the metal table and then it lightened up, Star City.

But not like it was when Daisy left now, the buildings was on fire, buildings destroyed. Rip continued, -"This is Central City in 2016. At least it was. I'm not sure what the neo-fascists who took control of it are calling it these days."

-"There must be a way to correct this somehow." Stein asked.

-"Fortunately, Gideon is just showing us a forecast of the future you've all created. Time is like cement. It takes time to become permanent. In this case, until Savage's team have worked out the mystery of your future technology and molded it to their own ends. And when they do, what you see here is no longer just a forecast. This... This is history." Rip explained.

-"Well, I don't own a billon dollar suit and there's only one person here who does." Daisy said and stepped a few steps forward towards Ray.

Ray took a step back from reflex. Rip was quick to step in between Ray and Daisy.