25;Coffee With Hitler

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter twenty five\\ - Coffee With Hitler.

-"Daisy, what did you do in 1958?" Raymond asked Daisy, the waverider had just landed in Harmony Falls, Oregon.

-"Eh, not much but I was a 'First Lady' " Daisy said and brushed it off very easily.

-"First Lady?" Both Kendra and Sara asked at the same time.

Daisy nodded her head, -"Yes, but I also get murdered this year and then I discovered my new motto"

The younger fireball was the first one to speak up, -"Which motto is that?"

-"You get killed in one city, you move onto the next." Daisy said and shrugged it off.

-"Wait go back, you were married to the president?" Stein asked and Daisy looked at the older gentleman with a confusing face. She had told the team that she was a First Lady for about 10 minutes now.

-"First Lady; is an unofficial title for the wife or hostess of a non -monarchal head of state or chief executive. Dwight was a fabulous husband, he did in fact really care about me but then some white rich guy started hearing voices and then decided to shoot me in front of a massive gathering with the people." Daisy said and had a smile on her face, she was really something special.

-" Right, but this is the time, let's say... 2 weeks after you gotten shot and the people in every town still mourns you. Moving on--" Rip started explain and Daisy furrowed her eyebrows and muttered in a low voice.
-"Ah, man. I was a very good First Lady..."

-"Several denizens of Harmony Falls have been brutally slain, and others have gone missing." Rip finished up his information speech.

-"Huh, kind of like Rory" Jax said and looked over at Leonard with a suspicious look, but the ice cold man only smirked back at the young kid.

-"Reports are vague, but it seems like the killer is an expert with knives" Hunter said and Sara quickly commented, -"That sounds like Savage's MO"

Raymond nodded his head, -"Yeah, but serial killing isn't. Sounds pretty small -time for a guy who's had coffee with Hitler."

-"Yeah, well, clearly we have to assume that Savage has a larger, more nefarious plan. But since we've jumped back in time, Savage isn't expecting us here." Rip spoke who clearly also had a plan of how this was going to go down.

-"He's not expecting any of us... Except the two winged -bird woman over here" Daisy said and rolled her eyes and almost lightly looking over at Kendra who ignored the strawberry blonde girl.

-"Savage is pretty good at hiding, even in a small town, so how do you plan to find him?"

***

As Rip Hunter had explained his plan to everyone in the team, they all had to dress up in cloths that looked like they where made in 1958 and then it was off to work, in some cases.

-"Hi, I'm from the PCE because we need to cheek if everything's you're doing are correct and the president have clearly stated that we need as a country develop s more sophisticated health and hospital environment in the United States of America" Daisy started rambling, she and no idea what she said only that it sounded professional.

-"Eh... Ok... Okay.. I'm Randy and you are?" The man with short brown hair he looked a lot like Raymond which was kind of scary, both had the same confused faces.

Daisy pressed her plum lips together and she was in, no question asked. The year of 1958, pretty much if you're white, anyone would believe the most stupidest lie you could tell. -"Oh, pardon my manners. Olivia Green, and can I say that's a pleasure to meet someone as talented as you."