28;Sorry, Don't Kill Chronos?

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter twenty eight \\ - Sorry, Don't Kill Chronos?

-"How did you encounter the league of assassins before?" Rip asked, this question had been in his mind for a long time, he knew that the strawberry blonde girl was familiar with this place but he could also see that she wanted to get the hell out of here. 

-"I needed help to kill my last boyfriend..." Daisy breathed out and walked into the room where Sara was sleeping. Daisy knew that blonde hair color and could spot Sara anywhere. Rip, with the biggest question mark on his face followed. He knew that Daisy rarely gave any straight forward answers and he didn't really want to know either.

Rip Hunter moved forward first and started to try and wake up Sara, Daisy was just getting the creeps for being in this dark place.

-"Sara.." He whispered slowly, and within seconds Sara turned around, holding her knife to Rips throat. -"It's me" Rip calmly spoke and Sara just looked scared. 

-"Rip?" Sara asked and Daisy rolled her eyes, -"Daisy?... Yes I'm here to" Daisy muttered.

-"I'm here to bring you back. I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long." Rip spoke as Sara stood up. -"Who else is here other than you two?"

Daisy smiled, she had missed her fun and happy Sara. It had been 2 years for Sara but seconds for Daisy. -"Everyone, where all here"

-"Well, except for Mr. Snart" Rip muttered and Daisy remembered, only for a second she had forgotten that he was gone. And something dark and cold inside of her grew. She wanted to rescue Sara to keep her mind of Leonard. In that moment Daisy wanted to cry, pour her eyes out and make the pain inside her chest stop.

-"But we're going to find him soon" Daisy spoke, more to assure herself than Rip and Sara. Rip spoke -"I'll explain everything back on the--"  But was interrupted by Sara slamming his body against the ground, pulling him over her head and absolutely destroying his bones, Daisy could hear them crack when Rip hit the floor.       

Rip laid on the ground coughing his lungs out as Sara moved closer to Daisy holding a knife towards the immortal girl, it still hurt to die and to get stabbed. -"Come on Sara, your my friend. You can't just go around and stab your friends. We can talk or just hug--" Daisy spoke but Sara grabbed her hand and threw her down to the ground next to Rip.

Daisy was pretty sure that her spine had been broken but it healed in seconds a loud groan from Daisy mouth as Sara screamed out. -"Intruders! Protect Ra's al Ghul! " In Arabic, Daisy assumed.  

//////

One guard was holding Rip in place and two guards was holding Daisy, as this point the hole rescue Sara quick and easy wasn't going as planed. Sara didn't want to be rescued and as Daisy unwillingly along side Rip was being brought into the large room, the noticed that the rest of the team was being surrounded by the league of assassins.

-"Sara?" Kendra breathed out as she saw Rip and Daisy was captured and Sara was leading the hole shenanigans.

-"Found her" Rip commented but Daisy muttered, -"she kicked our asses"

Sara looked at the two Fireballs and spoke, -"Keep those two separated."  and two guards separated Martin and Jackson. Meanwhile Sara moved closer to Raymond and removed his atom suite from his pocket. -"Let's go!"

And the hole team was being transported to another equally scary room and they had been tied up to the walls, standing to far apart from each other so they couldn't get out by helping each other.