22;Kings Cross Station

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots. 

Chapter twenty two\\ -Kings Cross Station.

Daisy opened her eyes but only to be meet by a shining white light.

-"Ugh, why is it ALWAYS so bright? Like I mean... How evil can someone be." Daisy said and rubbed her eyes.
But then she started to look around and she soon realized that she wasn't in the Waverider or anywhere she remembered.

It was white, a white room and Daisy's eyes couldn't see the end of it.

-"Where am I?" Daisy asked but no one replied.

-"I will kill everyone who stands in my way so I will ask friendly one more time" Daisy said and the anger in her voice could kill most people on earth.

-"Why are you always so angry?" A voice said and out of nowhere Leonard Snart appeared.

-"Sorry, love. But you're not him." Daisy said and rolled her eyes.

-"No, I'm not. Let's just say I'm your... Subconscious and I'm here to help you. I can appear who or how ever you like" Leonard said. It was his voice but his style, it was him but not really.

-"Well, you're to much guilt, give me someone with less guilt" Daisy said and as soon as she blinked her eyes, someone else appeared.

A little boy with brown hair and brown eyes, he didn't look older than 10 years old.

Daisy instantly shook her head before the little boy opened his mouth, -"No,no,no,no someone else"

And the boy turned into Rachel, the girl that could teleport herself and was friends with Daisy.

Daisy once again shook her head, -" I think I killed her... Twice, someone else"

And then suddenly Daisy stood In front of herself.
-"Happy now?" She asked herself.

-"Let's call you evil twin but yeah, I screwed up myself by myself. Not so much guilt here" The real Daisy said and the evil twin in front of her nodded her head.

Evil twin started, -"Well I got to say I'm very hot" and now Daisy nodded her head.

-"Why are we here? Or rather why am I here?"

-"We are going through your life" The evil twin said.

Daisy frowned and shook her head, -"Been there, done that. So no thank you"

-"How did we get our powers?" Evil twin asked, completely ignored Daisy's comment.

-"We both know, dad killed us during a eclipse and then... Thing happened, like losing souls..." Daisy started to think really hard about her life, -"I think I won like 1 million dollars at some point.."