24;Mick 2.0

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter twenty four\\ - Mick 2.0.

-"How long can you do that ice -thing going?" Daisy asked and Leonard was 'trying' to freeze the hole that the pirates had made. With emphasize on trying.

-"Not long, I'm gonna run out of charge." Leonard warned, Daisy rolled her eyes, -"Well, that thing is completely useless then" 

And in that moment Leonard's cold gun stopped working.

-"Be advised, the breach is only partially contained." Gideon spoke and both Adair and Snart headed towards the door but they closed. Some kind of heavy metal to 'protect' the rest of the ship.

-"Guess we know the bulkhead doors are working." Leonard said.

-"Yeah, small problem. We're on the wrong side" Daisy said and Looked over at Leonard who looked a little bit worried. Because now the two was trapped.

As Daisy looked out into the corridor where she now wished she was standing, flashes of light and beeping alarms was going on.

-"Uh oh." Raymond breathed out as h looked at the little display thing next to the closed door.

-"Now, I'm a tiny bit frustrated" Daisy said and sarcasm was dripping from her words as she spoke.        -"We're gonna get you out of here. Just hang tight."

-"Don't worry, we're gonna get the two of you out of there" Sara's not so calming voice said. Lucky for her, Kendra and Raymond who was standing on the right side of the door.

-"You kidding me, right?" Daisy asked, the cold air inside the room had started too enter the room and it started to hurt inside their lungs because of the cold air.

-"Don't mean to rush you, Raymond, but it's getting cold in here. Normally I wouldn't complain, but--"

Leonard started but was cut off by Kendra, -"Can't you just open the doors, Gideon?"

-"The bulkhead is designed to remain shut until the breach is sealed."

-"Well, that's not happening from in here." Leonard sarcastically said.

-"Gideon, come on. I trusted you and we never finished our conversation from earlier" Daisy complained and that earned her a glance from Leonard. They were about to die but Daisy never finished her conversation.

-"How much time do we have until--" Kendra started but she was cut of the blonde girl from behind her. 

-"They're dead?"

***

The room had started to get colder and colder. The only way for Daisy and Leonard to keep their heat, they sat down next to each other on the floor. Where Daisy sat before when she gave Gideon her blood. 

-"This is a cold- way to die..." Daisy said and she was the only one to giggle, Leonard didn't find it any funny.

-"If I had to pick a way to die, freezing wouldn't be the worst. What's it like? Dying? I imagine you've got a unique perspective." Leonard asked.

Daisy breathed in she had never been asked what it felt like to die. -"It's..." The strawberry blonde girl started but changed her mind. -"...It's like you're drowning and... All you can do is to breath water. Like you feel the darkness taking over you're body and things starts to turn black... It's panic and fear"

-"What'd you feel when you wake up?" Leonard asked and you could hear the second guessing inside his voice. It was like he didn't really want to hear.