15;Quoting Top Gun

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter fifteen \\ - Quoting Top Gun.

Leonard had to carry Daisy back to the ship. Daisy fell in and out of consciousness, flashes of light took away the darkness that she saw.

Snart had taking her to the Medbay and tried to help her, how exactly he was going to help her, he hadn't figured out yet. Daisy kept moving around, screaming because of the pain her body had endured from the fight with the insane Hawkgirl. 

-"Mr. Snart. I could give Ms. Adair some sedative and that could ease the pain?" Gideon asked as Daisy continued to scream.

-"That's not gonna work, Gideon" said Leonard, his hands were on Daisy's shoulders trying to hold her down, on some level this, seeing Daisy in pain was equally as painful for Leonard. The cells in Daisy's body could not be triggered and they could not be helped with medicine either.

The strawberry blonde girl stopped moving and started to gasp for air, it took 4 or 5 breaths until the girl finally stopped gasping for air and started to breath more normally.

Leonard relisted his grip he had on her shoulders and gently brushed away Daisy's hair behind her ear. -"Everything's gonna be alright" Leonard whispered as his hand found Daisy's and he sat down. Holding Daisy's hand and watching her looking somewhat comfortable.

***

After 20 minutes, Daisy opened her eyes and out of pure instinct she tried to sit up from the medical bed. Daisy groaned from the pain, she was indeed immortal but she felt every wound and muscle hurt when she tried to move.

-"Easy tiger" Leonard said and made Daisy's back fall back on the bed.

-"Well now when I have see your face, I understand why I wanna puke" Daisy said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. Leonard let out a small chuckle, -"I'm fine, just let me sit up" Daisy said and Leonard back away a step, to let the strawberry blonde girl breath.

-"Here" Leonard said and held out his hand for Daisy who willingly grabbed it for support.

-"Thank you" Daisy said and Leonard smiled, -"Serious, thank you" Daisy said again and looked into Leonard's eyes. Snart's hand find his away to Daisy's cheek.

-"We should probably get back to the team, figure out our next move" Daisy said, Leonard nodded his head.

-"Right"

***

Daisy and Leonard walked hand in had in to meet the rest of the team.

-"So the most powerful evil the world has ever known has just gone red at the height of the Cold War." Stein said as Daisy walked in.

-"And now he's gonna help them cook up something that kills the future." Ray said and Daisy knew they were going to Russia. 

-"Gideon, set a course... for the Soviet Union. Ah, Ms. Adair, glad you are back on your feet" Rip said and Daisy and Leonard walked separate ways.

-"Yeah, well. Tissue regeneration is kind of my thing" Daisy said and glanced over at Kendra who started to walk closer to Daisy and probably was going to say 'Sorry' or something like that.

-"Daisy, I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you or—" Kendra said but was cut off by Daisy.

-"It's fine, I had good company" The strawberry blonde girl said and glanced over to Leonard who was already looking at her.