13;Glass Of Water

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter thirteen\\ - Glass Of Water.

-"That's what I call a clean heist." Mick said and he was followed by Daisy and Leonard.

-"And thanks for not setting he museum on fire, partner." Leonard said and looked at Mick, -"And Day, thanks for absolutely nothing. And you, thanks for being our getaway driver." Leonard finished as he first looked at Daisy with a smile and then at Jeff.

-"Speaking of, let's get he hell back to the ship." Jeff said in a hurry.

-"Oh, one more stop." Leonard cut him off.

-"What?" Daisy asked and at the same time Mick said, -"What're you alking about, boss?"

-"1629 Handley Avenue." Snart spoke. That's where Leonard grew up, he had told Daisy many times about his childhood and about his family.

-"What's on Handley Avenue?" Jeff asked and he seemed to be the only one who did not know.

-"It's where Leonard grew up." Daisy said and Mick filled in the story, -"That's why you wanted o steal the Maximilian Emerald."

-"Mick, enough."

-"You wanted to give it o your old man so he wouldn't go to jail rying to steal it for himself." Mick said and looked at Snart.

-"Your father was a thief too?" Jeff asked.

Leonard rolled his eyes, -"And unfortunately, not a very good one."

-"Didn't Rip say something about not messing with the timeline?" Daisy spoke as she tried to take the dirt of her nail.

-"You could accidently blink yourself out of existence. You're screwing with history here, man." Jeff spoke.

-"I'm with Fireball over here" Said Daisy, she could see that Jeff didn't like the name 'Fireball' but Daisy loved messing with people. 203 years she had lived, she had to do something.

-"Yeah, well, history screwed with me first." Leonard spoke.

Mick, Jeff and Daisy all sighs as the ship started to move, towards  Handley Avenue.

***

The ship stood on the ground, Leonard was still sitting in the seat, his and covering his eyes and head.

Daisy moved in closer and placed her hand on his back, gently rubbing his back. Facing something like this couldn't be easy. Going back in time and facing someone who you know will only cause you pain in the future could not be easy.

-"What, you gonna go inside or just sit here" Jeff asked and looked ta Snart, who straighten up and looked at Daisy.

-"I could go with you, if that's what you want..?" Daisy said and Leonard shook his head saying 'No'.

Daisy roller her eyes at him, -"You know, I have never been good at following directions" The immortal girl spoke and stood up, -"Come on, you could do this and I will be directly behind you" Daisy said and Leonard stood up and the two started to walk to the house.

When the two came up to the porch, Leonard removed a plant and under it was a key. Daisy smiled and breathed out. They didn't have to brake in and that was good.

Daisy and Leonard walked in, Daisy looked around in the hallway, it was messy. Looked exactly like Leonard always had describe it in his stories.

Clothes lying on the stairs, shoes in the corner all mixed up and cards and beer bottles on the table. A light was glowing in the kitchen part of the house.