11;To Kiss His Lips

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter eleven \\ - To Kiss His Lips.

Being 203 years old, Daisy had learned that fighting wasn't always good. Avoiding a fight is also good but, Daisy was never the one to back down.

The immortal girl gracefully took down her enemies, a smile on her lips and a spark in her eyes. Her to silver Arnis in either hand. There was so much going on, Firestorm was flying around and blasting fire, Ray was shrinking and growing while punching bad guys and Leonard was blasting his cold gun.

But despite all this, the strawberry blonde girl was still kicking ass like a incredible warrior.

-"Fireball?" Daisy yelled as she ducked from getting her head slashed off.

-"Huh?" Jeff yells, five meters over Daisy's head.

-"Stop blasting for a sec!" Daisy yelled and locked eyes with Snart, who soon understood what Daisy meant. -"Are you ready, Day?" Leonard asked.

And the immortal girl nodded her head. The epic battle scene was about to begin. Snart froze the guy in front of himself and Daisy swung her metal stick like a baseball bat and hit a homerun with he bad guy's head.

Leonard and Daisy stood still, catching their breaths. A smile on both lips appeared. Seconds felt like hundreds of hours and Daisy wanted nothing more than to stop time.
The two stood closer than they had done in a really long time, Daisy watched as Leonard brought his face closer to hers, his beautiful eyes locked in to hers and his hand made it's way up her right upper arm.

His touch made her hole body become goose bumps and Daisy's eyes flickered to his lips. She had been waiting for this, to kiss his lips one more time. Moments away from Daisy's lips meeting Leonard's.

-"Watch out!!!" Firestorm yelled as a fire ball came at them.

Daisy was so close at kissing the one person's lip she had missed the most but before their lips locked, her hands was above his chest and pushed Snart with all her power back.

Daisy jumped aside and the fire ball hit the ground, the same place Daisy and Leonard had just stood.

-"You good, Daisy?" Firestorm yelled.

-"Mm.." Daisy muttered as she was lying on the ground, feeling the filthy ground that had ruined her clothes. The immortal girl sighs as she stood up and continued to carry on the fight. Disappointed and unmotivated.

***

The eight team members made their way back to the mansion, to check up on Kendra and Carter who was supposed to try to kill Vandal Savage.

Daisy watched as Carter was lying unconscious on the ground, blood dripping out of the hole in his chest and Kendra who was lying somewhat conscious on the ground, she had a stabbing wound to her stomach.

Vandal Savage stood above Kendra with a knife in his hand and Ray blasted his blue ting and Vandal flew 100 meters away.

-"Carter. He's lost. Get Kendra before Savage recovers." Rip said as he hurried up to Kendra's side.

-"Come on, we can still kill this bastard." Snart yelled.

-"Kendra is the only one who can." Rip said to Snart as Ray took his position. 

-"We gotta go. Kendra needs medical attention." Ray said.

A group of Savage's people made their way to the mansion, guns in their hands and flashlights.