20;You And I

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter twenty\\ - You And I.

-"Oh, look who came back" Daisy ironically said and smiled at the bruised Raymond who was escorted back to the cell which Mick and Daisy was.

Mick had his eyes locked on the small compact fire lighter, it was burning bright and Mick looked like he needed to look at it.

Daisy however was picking out the dirt from underneath her fingernail, she used to have so good nail in a perfect shape and everything but now they looked like something out of a horror movie.

-"What was that?" Ray asked as soon as he stepped into the cell. Daisy rolled her eyes and the strawberry girl was a bit surprised that Ray sounded so angry. Raymond locked his eyes onto Mick who didn't bother looking up. -"Hey, Pyro, what was that there back in the yard?"

-"Just your typical prison alpha. He didn't like you threatening his reputation." Mick said and Daisy nodded her head in agreement.

-"Not that. I mean you two, was sitting there while I was getting my ass kicked" Raymond said.

-"None of your business." Mick fast replied before Daisy could open her mouth.

-"None of your business? None of your business? We're... supposed to be a team." Ray said and he sounded disappointed.

-"The only team I'm on is mine and Snart's. Ever so often on Adair's... Besides, you had that beatdown coming." Mick replied and Daisy just sat there nodding her head, Mick was right.

-"Oh, well, I can't sit back and watch an old man get pushed around." Ray said and sat down onto his bed.

-"Then you're a bigger fool than I thought." Mick mumbled.

-"Ray, you are in prison. You will probably never get out and being everyone's punching bag isn't going to past the time faster" Daisy said and looked at Ray who understood what Daisy was saying, he just didn't want to here that.

The guard that Mick punched when they where being captive appeared and said, -"These are the ones I want... Remember me?" And looked at Mick, who said and I quote, "If I ever get my hands on you, I'm gonna get all Rocky IV on your ass"

***

The guards separated Daisy from Ray and Mick. They where probably going to torture the men first and then move on to the ladies.

Daisy could hear manly voices screaming from the end of the corridors. And now it was Daisy's turn to join the others. The strawberry blonde girl, hands was tied behind her back. One guard on either side of her body and they walked her to the door.

-"Professor, we're okay. Don't tell these bastards anything!" Raymond spoke as Daisy was walking in to the room. Mick and Ray was tied up with their hands in the celling and electricity was running through their bodies. The electricity cracked like wooden panels and both Mick and Ray was screaming out of pain.

The electricity stopped and Vandal Savage turned towards Daisy who was standing now, in front of Vandal but her back was facing Mick and Ray.

Daisy watched as Stein, behind Vandal was locked in a cell forced to watch his friends being tortured.

-"Ahh, just the person I wanted to meet." Vandal said and waved his hand towards the guard to stepp away. -"Being immortal has its benefits" Vandal whispered in Daisy's ear.

-"How about I just kill you now..?" Daisy asked so that everyone in the room could hear. And Vandal's smile turned in to rage. He gripped a firm grip around Daisy's left shoulder.