21;All Alone I Shall Be

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter twenty one\\ - All Alone I Shall Be.

The hole team was gathered, everyone except Carter, of course. The battle had went as, Mick, Ray and Daisy hurried back to the waverider and the rest of the team got back later.

Now everyone was gathered and it was once again a good time. A few bruises and broken bones but other than that everything was fine.

-"Courtesy of Yuri the Bear." Mick said and handed out glasses with alcohol in them.

-"How did you even have time to steal this?" Sara asked and Daisy shook her head.  -"I've been asking myself that question for a long time..." 

-"There's always time to steal." Leonard mumbled which made Daisy smile. 

-"Thank you. And just so you know, I know you're more than just a thief--" Ray started but he was cut off by Mick. -"You took a beating for me. We're even. End of story."

-"Well, thank you and Daisy" Raymond said and Daisy looked at the bruised Atom, Ray nodded his head and mimic the words, 'Thank you'.

Mick shook his head and said. -"More drinking, less feeling."

Stein raised his glass, -"A toast to the first time we haven't completely ruined the time line..." Stein said and Rip quickly caught one, -"Please tell me that's true, Gideon."

-"The projections of the future are back to normal." Gideon spoke, while Kendra raised her glass, -"I'll drink to that."

-"To Rip. To things not going according to his plan." Leonard said.

Stein raised his glass and so did everyone else. -"To the Captain."

Daisy swept her glass and drank the alcohol in one swoop, It tasted like good alcohol but the immortal girl hadn't been drunk since 1831, which sucked.

-"All right." Jeff said and was about to drink his alcohol but he was stopped by Stein.  -"Hold on, Jefferson. You're not quite 21."

-"Yo..."

-"In 1986, the drinking age in Russia was 12, so..." Sara Lance commented.

-"Well, perhaps we can let it slide this one time. After all, you were the hero today--" Stein started but he was cut off by Daisy halting over to Jefferson and she took his glass out of hand.

He looked surprised but Daisy rolled her eyes. -"I'm 203 years old. I almost died like 14 times today. I smell like fish and prison... I need this more than you, kid" Daisy said and emptied the glass.

Everyone started to laugh, Kendra was the first one to speak up, -"Wait, your cells do that thing, can you even get drunk?" 

And everyone in the team waited for Daisy's reply, -"No" Daisy laughed. -"That's why I always win in drinking games"  

The strawberry blonde girl walked over to the liquor, -"I need a bigger glass" The immortal girl muttered.