08;$125 Million

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter eight \\ - $125 Million.

-"All right, first thing we need to do is work up a plan." Ray said as the hole team was following him. Snart was next to him, the two boy's was desperately trying to decide who would be 'Captain'.

-"Got a lot of experience infiltrating criminal gatherings? Didn't think so. I'm calling the shots." Snart said.

Daisy rolled her eyes, she was walking along side Rip Hunter.

-"Actually, I'm in charge, in case any of you have forgotten. " Rip said and walked in front of Snart and Palmer.

-"No, I remember. I just don't care." Leonard said and Rip stopped walking.

-"Do I need to remind any of you that I'm a Time Master? Making discrete alterations to the timeline is what I do, so we're not just gonna charge into the past like a bull into a china shop..."

-"Half of what you've told us about the mission turned out to be lies." Mick said.

-"None of you have ever encountered Vandal Savage before. I have, and I'm telling you now, you are making a big mistake." Rip spoke, speaking from experience Vandal Savage killed his wife and son.

-"Already did that when we trusted you." Ray Palmer said.

-"Back soon, Captain." Mick said. And the boy with his expansive armor, the two criminal's and the immortal girl walked away.

***

Now, the real fun began, Daisy dressed in a red leather jacket, walking along side the white canary. The Atom had actually shrunken down to the size of an Atom and he jumped down in Stein's pocket. And that is not a metaphor, Ray actually did it. Stein and Ray was checking to see if the backdoor was open and the rest was checking out the front door.

Mick and Leonard was also joining in on this mission, now the only problem they had was getting inside the building. Daisy looked around on her associations, -"Looks like they're checking credentials." Daisy spoke.

-"And we don't have any." Sara filled in.

-"We got this. Trust us." Mick assured his other three companions.

Leonard walked and bumped in to someone who had just walked away from the building, Daisy could see that the criminal was reaching in and out from his pocket very quickly.

-"Excuse you." Snart spoke.

-"IDs." The big doorman said. And Snart handed him the card he had just stolen from the guy he bumped into.

The doorman studied the card quickly and then looked at Leonard, -"You don't look like an Amhad Ahmed Izz-Al-Din."

-"I'm Arab. On my mother's side." Snart assured but was cut of by Stein running up to the doorman, and shouting.

-"Is there a problem? I don't like delays. Do you know who we are? My associates and I are the operational arm of "Scimitar." The Lombardo Square bombing, 1963. Murder of Henri Tyran, Canada, 1970. Konig Airport Massacre, 1971. Bottom line? You don't want to doubt me." And Daisy was impressed. The old man had some balls, who would have thought.

Snart took the card out of the doorman's hand, Daisy took a few steps forward and leaned in so she could whisper into the doorman's ear.

-"I wouldn't keep him waiting" Daisy said and took a few steps back, the hole group watched her move.