[1] Daisy Adair

PART ONE;
DAISY ADAIR.

NEBRASKA, JANUARY 2016

THE WHISKEY GLASS IN ONE HAND AND HER SILVER KNIFE IN THE OTHER, — with the tip of the knife she gently but with a lot of force pressed it down onto the table. Making it a 'Tapping' sound.She was on her six or seventh whiskey glass, one bad thing Daisy had discovered throughout the years were that she could not get drunk. Thanks to her instant regeneration power and that her cells adapted to the alcohol faster than she drank it.

Daisy placed her knife in her worn out brown boots where she used to kept it. And pushed her strawberry blonde hair behind her ear. In one motion she drank her whiskey. The harsh liquor made it down her throat but she felt no different. -"Stupid power" Daisy mumbled to herself.

The strawberry blonde girl sat inside a very old bar, in Nebraska. Not many people crowded the empty room as few knew it existed thanks to the non - advertising that the bar had invested in. A few sat at the end and Daisy sat, the door behind her and an empty wall in front of her.

-"Another one?" The bartender, Mike asked. A old, used to be well builder man but now the mussels had been replaced with fast food, doughnuts and soda. The youth had once been so kind to the man but now it seemed that karma had struck down faster than Barry Allen himself.

Daisy nodded her head, her green eyes still faced the wall. Mike made his way to the 'bar' part of the room and started pouring Daisy's drink. Suddenly the front door swung open and a big man walked in. Daisy could hear the heavy steps when the man walked in, the smell of cheep beer and lady perfume entered the room, but he, the man was everything but a lovely lady.

-"An.. Ano.. Another d... Drink" The man spoke, he was so drunk his words blended together.

-"Reg, I think you had enough" Mike said with a demanding tone as he was trying to keep his patients with his old friend.

-"Wh.. What... You serve beeeeer to everyone... Even the silence prett... Pretty girl" Rig, The drunk man said and took another steep towards Daisy. Her eyes pulled away from the wall which she had starred at for a while and she looked down at the floor, to the right side where she saw Rig's feet, even by the looks of his shoes she knew this wouldn't go well. She was more afraid that he would not be the one to walk through that door again as she tried her hardest to stay in her seat.

-"H... How.. About you and m.. Me go" Rig spoke and placed his hand on Daisy's shoulder, her strawberry blonde hair had been caught underneath Rig's fingers and as she didn't like when others touched her hair, especially strangers she had just met.

And in that moment, caught between a deep breath and a look of anger the strawberry blonde girl lost it, she went mental. The girl grabbed the drunken man's hand and twisted it in the 'wrong' direction. Twisted it enough so that he almost broken it, Daisy needed to teach this man a lesson and she didn't hesitate until she heard the bone crack and even in that state she didn't want to quite.