H e l p

Penelope tried to quiet her giggles as her and Phoenix snuck upstairs to her room.

She could hear the tv in the adjacent room, along with her moms laughter.

Penelope tried to creep over to see who the guest was but Phoenix grabbed her by the waist and threw her over his shoulder like a sac.

The small girl held in a squeal as he made his way up the stairs, already quite familiar with how to get to her room.

When Phoenix entered, he made sure to close the door, before gently tossing Penelope on her bed. She let out small giggles this time, while staring at the ceiling as of it was the source of her amusement.

"Baby you need to be quiet." Phoenix whispered as he made his way over to her closet.

He came back out with what looked like something that belonged to him.

"Is this my shirt?" He asked, holding up a grey long sleeve.

Penelope only giggled even more, tears now coming to her eyes.

Phoenix couldn't help but chuckle a bit himself, her laughter being highly contagious.

He walked over to where she was splayed on the bed and dragged her to the edge where she could sit up.

"Arms up." He said, in which she followed obediently.

Phoenix placed the long sleeve over Penelope's head before she suddenly stood up and shimmied our of her skirt. Then, she lifted up her the shirt and turned her back to Phoenix.

"Can you take off my bra please."

Phoenix hummed and rose his hands to her back, definitely planning on taking his time. His fingers skimmed her sides as they unclasped the bra, in which Penelope released a sigh of relief.

"Thanks" She said a little too loudly before she slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Quiet baby" Phoenix reminded her. "Stille"

"Stille" Penelope repeated slowly, testing out the foreign word.

Phoenix laughed a bit and nodded, giving a small push back to bed.

"Ja vær stille."

Yes be quiet

Penelope crawled into bed and brought the sheets up to her chin.

"Have I ever told you how sexy your accent is?" She mused with a tilt to her head.

"I love when you speak, it makes me feel tingly." She murmured with a smile.

Phoenix knew that Americans found attractiveness in anything that was foreign. Hence why he turned many heads when anyone heard him speak or even looked at him. He was used to compliments and comments: they fed his ego and made him cocky. Which is why he wanted to punch himself when he felt his neck heating up at Penelope's words.

He turned away from her and raked a hand through his hair in embarrassment.

"hva gjør du med meg kvinne" He mumbled under his breath.

What are you doing to me woman

"Nix come back." She whined quietly. "I'm sorry I called you sexy."

Phoenix rolled his eyes and his lips twitched up in a smile, not even needing to turn around to know that she was pouting.

He removed his shirt and placed it on her desk, before taking off his jeans and doing the same.