P D A

Authors note:

Hey guys I'm soooo sorry that it's been a while but I've been extremely busy with starting university and all the things that come with that.

I'm going to try and change up my updating routine by writing short chapters and update more frequently. Since it's been so long since I've updated I'll give u guys a slightly long chapter to tide u over lol.

Inevitably there's going to be times when i don't stick to the schedule so please be patient when that does happen but hopefully things will run smoothly from now on.

Thank you for sticking with me :)) enjoy

"You guys fucked at the back of the diner?!" Olivia screamed as soon as Penelope let her into her room.

Penelope shushed her and blushed heavily, pushing her into the room before glancing into the hallway and closing her door.

"No we did not do...that." Penelope denied, stumbling over her words.

Olivia rolled her eyes and threw herself on Penelope's bed.

"Oh come on Elly. You can't disappear to find Phoenix and show up 20 minutes later looking like you guys had a quickie in the alley way and say that you didn't fuck."

Penelope shook her head and took a seat on her desk chair.

"But we didn't. I found him easily but he was with a friend so we got distracted."

Elly rose her brows at the word "friend" and sat up to place her elbows on her knees.

"Okay, now this I definitely don't believe."

"I thought the same thing but when I met him it made a lot more sense." Penelope said, giggling a bit. Although Hunter looked a bit intimidating, his outspoken personality fit well with Phoenix's quietness.

"What, is he a criminal or something?" Olivia asked with a smirk.

Penelope's smile dropped a bit. Was Olivia insinuating that the only friends Phoenix could have are criminals.

"Why would you say that?" She asked, trying to keep her voice as neutral as possible.

Olivia shrugged.

"Phoenix is a nice guy, don't get me wrong, but most guys that look like him are actual criminals."

Penelope huffed and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Just because someone has tattoos and a few piercings doesn't mean they've been to jail."

"I know, I'm not saying that I'm just-" Olivia shook her head and smiled. "You know what, forget what I said. You're totally right, I'm being an idiot."

Penelope grinned and wrapped her arms around her knees.

"Enough about me, what's going on between you and Owen."

This time Olivia flushed a light pink and laid down on the bed.

"There's nothing going on between us." She whined with a pillow pressed to her face. "He's totally into you anyways." She mumbled.

Penelope released an amused breath and got off the chair to join Olivia on the bed.

"Don't be ridiculous, Owen likes you. Plus I'm with Phoenix so that doesn't even make sense."

Olivia removed the pillow from her face and turned to face Penelope.

"I see the way he looks at you. Why do you think he's so against Phoenix. He likes you."