P a r t y

"What should I wear Liv?" Penelope asked. She had taken out almost every outfit from her closet and thrown herself on her bed in frustration.

"Elly it's really not that difficult, you've been to party's before."

Penelope blew air through her lips and groaned as she sat up.

"I know, I know. It's just that..."

"You're actually trying to get laid this time."

Penelope turned her head sharply and glared at her friend.

"Stop. It."

Olivia laughed while shuffling on a skin tight miniskirt.

"What? I'm not wrong. You definitely want to fuck Phoenix tonight."

Penelope groaned and rolled herself onto the floor, staring up at the ceiling.

"Just help me please."

"Elly, I've had the perfect outfit for you this whole time." Olivia mused with a smirk.

She walked over to the bed to pick up the clothing before holding it up. 

"Ta da!"

"See, it still has the tag on it and everything" Olivia added, examining the clothing even further

"That's because after I bought it, I realized that I would never wear it." Penelope said, getting up.

"I mean I can't right? The top is practically see through?" She further speculated.

"Penelope Sanders you can wear whatever the hell you want. And that includes sheer tops and mini skirts." Olivia reprimanded while pulling her to stand in front of the mirror.

Penelope sighed and tilted her head before giving a closed mouthed smile.

"You're right."

"Of course I'm right!" Olivia squealed causing her friend to laugh. "Now get dressed so I can curl your hair."

"Woah" Olivia and Penelope said at the same time.

And woah was right. The first high school party of year was loud, busy and wild. Drunk teens were stumbling in and out of the house, with the front yard scattered with those who chose to get a high.

As the two girls squeezed their way into the house they could feel the vibration of the music and the smell of sweat and alcohol hit them instantly.

"I'm so happy we took those shots before coming here. I could not handle this sober." Olivia yelled into Penelope's ear.

Penelope giggled and held her friend's hand tightly as they rounded past clumped bodies to get to a less busy area.