"Let's hope not," Arya replied, causing them both to chuckle as they turned to look at Drogon's skull, "Who killed him? Annalys?"

"I did," Robb suddenly informed Arya, whose eyes widened in disbelief, "What?"

"Didn't think you had it in you," Arya replied with a small smile on her face, "Robb Stark the Dragonslayer, King of the Seven Kingdoms. Father would be proud."

"You think?" Robb found himself asking Arya, an uneasy look on his face.

"I know," Arya corrected him, earning a small from her eldest brother, "I never got to ask you. They say you killed Stannis. Did you?"

"Annalys had that pleasure, I could only wish I had after all that he had done," Robb admitted, earning a small sigh in defeat from Arya.

"Me too. I was angry when I heard someone else had done it," Arya admitted, much to Robb's confusion, "My list was a long one, but since he came to power, he became the one I wanted dead the most."

"Your list?" Robb asked Arya, a confused look on his face.

"Of the people I'm going to kill," Arya confessed and Robb let out a small laugh.

Arya frowned at his reaction, knowing for a fact Robb knew she wasn't kidding. "Who was on this list of yours?" Robb found himself asking Arya, who was taken aback by the fact that he seemed content about the revelation.

She soon realized it was expected of him. After all, he was married to Annalys, of all people.

"Meryn Trant," She stated and Robb smiled slightly.

"Killed by Annalys in a trial by combat, which you already know about." He replied in a calm tone before gesturing for Arya to continue on with her list.

"Walder Frey," She added in a calm tone.

"Beheaded by Annalys."

"The Mountain," Arya continued on as she and Robb turned to face each other fully.

"Killed by Annalys."

"Joffrey."

"Poisoned by Annalys at his own wedding."

"Polliver."

"Also killed by Annalys."

"Ilyn Payne."

Robb clicked his tongue, squinting his eyes at the mention of the man. "Presumably killed by my darling wife, but who knows," He replied and Arya rolled her eyes at his sarcastic tone.

"Tywin Lannister," Arya stated and Robb froze for a moment.

"That one was me," Robb admitted in a calm tone and Arya looked almost impressed since she had never been told that.

"Melisandre."

"Not a clue," Robb shrugged, earning another eye roll from Arya.

"Cersei."

"Condemned to a fate worse than death," Robb informed Arya, who frowned in confusion, "She's forced to live on the Iron Islands, of all places, married to Euron Greyjoy."

Hearing her brother's words, Arya gradually began to smile. "All by Annalys' doing, I assume."

"Did you expect any less from her?" Robb jokingly asked and Arya quietly laughed in response.

"No," Arya replied as she stared up at Robb with a questioning look, "Someone told me you have seven children now."

"I do," Robb responded, beginning to smile at the question.