Alone

The students at the DWMA crowded the pair.
But they didn't care.
They were to continue being the center of attention.
"Maka! Hey! Come here! I'm talking to you!" Soul grabbed her wrist only for her to yank free.
Maka wasn't being unreasonable in her opinion. She wanted Soul to herself. Was that too much for a meister to ask?
"What's you issue?" He ran in front of her and pushed her back against the brick wall. His hands grasped her wrist and he drew his head in close.
"We have to talk about this. I'm sick of you avoiding me."
"You don't think I'm sick of it?" Maka cried out, hitting her forehead against his. She left her head pressed against his as they both felt the pain from the harsh blow.
"Then why do it, Maka?"
"Because I'm scared!"
"Of what?"
"Being alone!" She yanked free and began walking only for Soul to pull her back.
"Alone? I'm right here!"
"I see you talk to other girls! I see you flirt with them!"
"What?" Soul scoffed, "you see me what?"
"Flirt, Soul!"
"Like this?" Soul leaned down and kissed her neck. "You see me do this with any other girls?"
"Ah--I--N-No! But I--"
"What about this?" He pressed his lips against hers for the first time. All eyes were on them.
After they finally had to come up for air, Maka stepped in front of them, everyone still watching.
"No more flirting with Soul!"
"Maka, let them do what they want. I'm all yours." He wrapped his arm around her.
"Aw, Soul." She kissed his cheek. "HE IS MINE!"
"Maka!" Soul grumbled with a bit of embarrassment.
She laced her fingers with his, glad to never be alone.