Pleasure

"Soul?" Maka knocked on his door, no way he was still up, It was 10P.M.
"Come in?" Soul answered, apparently he was still awake.
"Soul I need to ask you something." Maka sat beside him on his bed.
"Sure, what's up?" Soul questioned, slightly concerned.
"Do you think I'm pretty?" Maka whispered, trying to look away.
"Maka-" Soul lifted her chin with his pointer finger. "We've been dating for 3 years, so yes, I think you're pretty." Soul laughed. Maka sighed and looked down.
"What?" Soul asked.
"Nothing." Maka shrugged.
"Every time you say nothing it's something." Soul stated.
"Haven't I ever turned you on?" Maka exclaimed suddenly.
"What?" Soul blushed.
"Oh my god, I'm ugly!" Maka concluded, standing up.
"What? No! No! You turn me on all the time! I'm getting a boner right now!" Soul attempted to console.
"You're lying!" Maka hissed.
"Oh jeez, uh, Maka?" Soul touched her shoulder and she covered her face.
"Maka this is an uncool thing to talk about." Soul whined.
"I just wanted you to think I'm hot." Maka whined.
"Maka, jeez, I do. I've kinda ya know, to you." Soul murmured.
"You have? Like when?" Maka perked up so fast, she was clearly excited.
"Like last night when you wore nothing but a bra and your shorts-" soul licked his lips
"-like the day before when we made out on the couch." Soul shook his head.
"Sorry Maka, but you know I gotta ask, what about you?" Soul questioned.
Maka smiled shyly and looked up.
"You really think I'm hot?" She smiled so brightly, soul rolled his eyes.
"Yes, Maka. I think your hot." He stated. Maka slowly began unbuttoning her shirt.
"Maka, no. Stop. You don't have to do that." Soul stated, reluctantly.
"Are you saying you don't wanna see me naked?" Maka asked.
"Maka, I'm not making you do anything." Soul stated.
"So you're gonna make me undress by myself?" Maka pouted. Soul smirked and pulled her closer, kissing her sliding her shirt off of her. She unbuttoned his pants and soul kicked them off. She pushed him away for a moment to lift his Tshirt over his head, "slow down." She whispered, soul nodded and began nibbling on her neck.
"Ah, my, ah, my bra soul, ah, take it off!" She begged, moaning.
"Ya, getting to it." Soul assured. He unhooked it and slid it off.
"Very hot." He complimented. He used his right hand to massage her left breast, sucking on her right one. His hand drifted and began unbuttoning her jeans.
"Soul!" Maka moaned, her eyes lust filled. Maka kicked off her jeans.
"Shit, you're wet." Soul whispered before sliding it down her legs.
"Take off your boxers!" Maka cried.
"I'm on it, Albarn." Soul murmured.
"Ready?" He positioned himself after they were off. Maka nodded.
"Oh!" She moaned as he slid in.
"Soul! Soul!" She moaned, clawing his back.
"Maka, god, you're wet!" Soul groaned.
"Soul! Ah! SOUL! Right there! Again! Again!" She begged as soul continued ramming into her.
"Soul! Soul!" Maka moaned.
"Ah!" She moaned as he came inside her, maka released her juices shortly after.
"Maka, I love you." Soul whispered, trying to catch his breath and laying beside her, but she was already out.