Ok

"I'm nervous." Maka sat still. She was on a train to see Soul. It felt as if it had been years since they parted.
The train pulled into the station, Soul springing to his feet.
"Maka?" He swooped her up and grabbed her bag.
"How's life?" Maka conversed.
"Good. You?"
"Good."
"That's good." He opened the door for her.
"Yeah. How's the Evans family doing?" Maka fiddled with her zipper.
"I wouldn't know."
"Oh."
"Oh."
"I missed you." Soul finally confessed.
There was a long, awkward silence.
"It wasn't my fault you left."
"God, maka, never said it was."
"Why'd you leave then?" Maka gripped her seat as Soul suddenly swerved to the curb.
"We were graduated and I was a death scythe. I didn't know you were pregnant." Soul held his head and sighed.
"His name is Evan. Evan Albarn. Does your family even know?" Maka held her stomach and sobbed.
"It's been two months. He isn't actually born, Maka." Soul sat back in his seat and sighed.
"It's what I've decided. I'm only here to make sure we are on good terms for when he asks about his dad." Maka spat.
"Albarn, kid or no kid, you're mine." Soul grabbed her face and kissed her.
"Kid or no kid, I'm pissed. What were you thinking? Leaving? You can't just take off! You have some serious doghouse time!"
"Agreed. I'll make all meals and clean the house for the next seven months." Soul melted watching her emerald eyes consider his proposal.
"Dish duty?" Maka smiled.
"All me."
"Ok."