Massage

"Soul please." Maka held the oil in front of him. "It'd feel so good."
He could already feel his boner growing in his pants.
"Maka-"
"Soul. I've been so stressed lately."
"F-Fine." He grabbed the bottle and watched her run back to her room.
"No boners, soul. Dead cats. Her murdering me if she feels my boner."
"You can sit on my if you need to. You should probably take off your clothes too so you don't get oil on them." She was laying on her stomach, her clothes in a pile beside her.
"Fuck." Soul stripped and got on top of her, thinking about how his willpower was deteriorating.
"Mmm... It's so warm soul!" She smiled as she felt him lather her back with the oil.
"Mhm." He began pushing into her skin, trying to prevent his little scythe from getting in her.
"Soul! Ugh!" She felt her back crack and relief overwhelm her limbs.
"Mhm." He looked down to see his little scythe completely hard.
"Soul, go lower."
He moved his hands a little lower.
"Lower."
"Fuck." His hands grabbed her ass as he began squeezing it.
"Oh fuck!" She felt her tongue hang out of her mouth as she grew wet.
"Is there..." She turned around, exposing her chest to him. "Anywhere you want me to rub you?" With that he shoved his junk her mouth and forced it in and out as she moaned.
"Maka!" He yanked at her hair.
"Ahhhh!" She licked at it until he pulled out and shoved into her ass.
"Take it!" He rammed into her quickly.
"Ugh ah! Yes! Uh! Ugh!" She gripped the sheets as he pushed into her roughly.
"You like that?" Souls moved his hands to her front, groping her breasts.
"Mmm! Fuck me!" She threw her head back.
"Maka!" He came in her before she finished. They both collapsed onto her bed.