Innocence

"Maka hey, what're ya doing?" Soul questioned before swinging her door open, yawning.
"Hey soul, nothing." She was wearing underwear with a bra. Nothing else, in all fairness it was the hottest night of the year today. I mean soul wasn't fully clothes either, he was in his boxers.
"I uh..." Soul's mouth watered.
"You what?" Maka strutted towards him and motioned for him to come in. "Soul, it's just so hot." She purred. soul nodded, still unable to speak.
"I was wondering-" she played with her bra strap and slowly slid it down. "Would you... mind... if I took off my bra?" She whispered into his ear.
"No, uh, of course not." Soul stammered. Maka smiled and sat in his lap, straddling him. She pouted
"Soul won't you help me?" She shoved his head between her breasts and moaned.

"AHHHHHHH!" Soul shot out of bed, Maka at his door.
"Um... soul?" She tilted her head ever so cutely.
"Uh hey!" Soul laughed nervously.
"Soul." Maka gulped and pointed to his sheets and boxers which were now soaked.
"Uh-" soul blushed, so uncool!
"You were saying my name... it must've been a bad dream if you peed yourself, you ok?" She questioned, looking down. Yes! Maka's innocence totally saved him.
"Ok well put everything in the wash and come to my room." Maka offered, soul nodded. It really was the hottest day, so Maka stripped down to her lacy black bra and underwear and, in all fairness, Maka did say "everything" so Soul walked in naked.
"Soul!" Maka shrieked.
"Oh crap Maka! I forgot!" No innocence would save him from this mess.
"Wait, soul?" Maka got closer and pulled him into her room.
"Uh Maka?" Soul questioned.
"Sorry, sorry it's just... can I touch?" She mumbled.
"Yeah, of course, I mean not of course like obviously, more like-" soul stammered on until Maka shushed him. She stroked it with her thumb and it got even harder. "Maka!" He moaned unintentionally. She did her cute head tilt and soul laughed.
"Sorry... um..." Maka looked away.
"We don't have to do anything." Soul stated.
"Kiss me." Maka demanded.
"What?" Soul questioned in disbelief.
"Sorry-" Maka was interrupted by Soul's lips crashing into hers. Soul waited for Maka to make the first move, he wouldn't wanna be the uncool guy who forced her. She slowly moved her hands to his junk and stroked it.
"Maka!" Soul's hips bucked.
"Soul please." She whimpered. Soul smirked and snaked his hands around her back to her bra and unhooked it.
"Tell me if you want me to stop." Soul demanded, Maka nodded. His fingers touched her boobs and slowly began massaging them. Her eyes widened. "AH SOUL! Soul! Yes! Ah ah!" She moaned, soul smirked and began licking her right breast, leaving marks all over it.
"Soul, ah, ah, yes! Yes!" She moaned, she'd began moving her hips back and forth in rhythm subconsciously.
"Maka?" Soul laughed a little.
"Soul." She moaned, before blushing and covering her face.
"Relax, relax, I'm sorry. Lay down." Soul whispered into her ear. She did as she was told, he started at her lips and began kissing down. First Her breasts which made her crazy.
"Soul! Soul!" She moaned, bucking her hips up.
"Now Maka, you're being very impatient." Soul scolded, stroking her pussy.
"Say no one can make you feel as good as I can." Soul demanded.
"No one Soul! Only you can make me moan like this! Now please!" She begged. Soul smirked and bit her panties and dragged them off her legs.
"Ready Maka?" Soul was harder than ever. Maka nodded
"please!" She begged.
Soul nodded and slowly slid into her. "Maka! You're so wet!" He exclaimed, he grunted going in and out of her.
"Soul! Yes!" She screamed.
"Ya Maka, fuck me!" He grunted.
"Ah! Ah!" She moaned, making souls pride swell.
"Soul soul! YES, oh god yes, right there!" She begged.
"Yea maka!" Soul was so close.
"YES YES!" She came and soul releases his juices.
"It's better than I imagined." She whispered as he fell beside her.
"Guess you aren't so innocent." Soul laughed.