Tsubaki blackstar lemon!

"Tsubaki!" Black star called.
"O-one moment, black star. Please... one minute." Tsubaki begged.
"But I'm hungry noooow!" Black star whined. "Just one second!" She sighed. "No! The great black star never waits!" Black star exclaimed, proudly throwing the door open.
"Blackstar!" Tsubaki stood in her black underwear and lacy pink bra, she turned away.
It'd been a couple of years since Blackstar and Tsubaki had been partners, Blackstar had grown significantly. He wasn't only taller but stronger than Tsubaki.
"What? do you like it from the back or something?" Blackstar teased.
"P-please." Tsubaki begged, covering her face in shame.
"Relax, I'm leaving. I'll make us breakfast. I'm sorry Tsubaki." Blackstar had also matured as a person.
"N-no, Blackstar, wait!" She called.
"Yes, Tsubaki?" Blackstar questioned.
"I'm in love with you! Blackstar I want you to love me. I want you to-" Tsubaki was cut off by Blackstar's lips pressing against her.
"Tsubaki, where is this all coming from?" Blackstar asked softly after they broke away.
"I'm sorry." Tsubaki apologized quickly, she looked away and shook her head.
"Don't you dare apologize, just explain." Blackstar demanded.
"I see the way you look at Maka." Tsubaki confessed.
"What the hell? Albarn? I don't like her, Tsubaki you're the only one for me!" Blackstar laughed.
"Blackstar-" Tsubaki began before Blackstar pinned her to the wall.
"The great god Blackstar is very in love with the beautiful goddess Tsubaki!" He declared with happiness.
"Blackstar." Tsubaki whined, tugging at Blackstar's shirt.
"Huh? Oh! I get it, you wanna see my rock hard abs!" Blackstar laughed and lifted his shirt over his head.
"Tsubaki, I'm getting impatient." Blackstar groaned, kissing her neck.
"Ah!" She moaned, surprised. Blackstar smirked and began licking her right breast, then moving his right hand down to her left breast. Tsubaki bit her lip and threw her head back in pleasure. Blackstar frowned and moved back to her lips, claiming them. Tsubaki wrapped her legs around his hips and he carried her to her bed.
"You ok with this?" Blackstar questioned, moving his hand to unlatch her bra. Tsubaki nodded and blushed.
"You?" She questioned, her voice a squeak as she touched the button to his jeans. Blackstar smirked and quickly unhooked her bra, sliding if off and tossing it on the floor.
"Tsubaki, you're so beautiful!" Blackstar exclaimed in awe. Tsubaki ignored the urge to cover herself and looked down at his bulge and slowly began unbuttoning his pants.
"Tsubaki! Hurry up!" Blackstar rushed.
She quickly unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down his legs.
She bit her lip and sat on his bulge.
"Tsubaki!" Blackstar groaned as Tsubaki began kissing his chest.
Blackstar moved his hand to her pussy and began stroking it.
"Ah! Ah! AH YES ah!" She moaned.
"You're so wet..." Blackstar whispered, pulling off her panties. Tsubaki laid on her bed and Blackstar climbed on top of her.
"Blackstar please! Take me!" She moaned.
"Gladly!" Blackstar smiled, ripping off his boxers and positioning himself.
"Tsubaki are you sure?" Blackstar confirmed. Tsubaki answered by thrusting up so Blackstar was inside if her. "Tsubaki!" He groaned.
"Blackstar! Oh yes!" She moaned as he thrusted in and out of her. "Yes Blackstar!" She continued. Blackstar smirked, he loved these noises she was making.
"Blackstar! Oh! Oh god! I'm gonna!-"
"I know Tsubaki, it's ok. Go ahead." He grunted as they both came together.
He collapsed beside his weapon, exhausted. "I love you." Tsubaki whispered.
"I love you too, tsubaki." Blackstar answered.