Soul dance

"You're exaggerating as always." Maka rolled her eyes at Blair and returned to her book.
"No, Maka. Pole dancing is hard. Whatever. I've got work. Later!" Blair waved before they could finish their argument. Maka clenched her fists.
"I'll show her." She slammed her book down and began searching their apartment for some sort of pole.
"Hey Maka. What's up." Soul  questioned as she bent down to look under the couch. She blushed.
"Soul. Soul, I need a weird favor." She stated, taking hold of his hand.
"Sure. What's up?" Soul shrugged.
"Here, let's go to my room. I've to prove something to myself and Blair. I need a witness anyways, it's not like I want Blair to watch me... whatever." Maka lead him to her room and locked the door behind them, then closed the drapes. Soul stated at her, confused. "Can you take off your clothes and go to scythe form?" Maka questioned awkwardly. It'd occurred to her that she didn't want to be the only one naked. Soul blushed as Maka turned around. He followed her instructions.
"Ok, you can turn around." Soul stated after he got to scythe form. Maka nodded and took hold of him so he stood up straight, like a pole. Maka bit her lip. How'd Blair do this again?
"Maka, I'll fall if you let go." Soul warned. Maka nodded and help him up by putting her mouth on him so she could take off her skimpy skirt and now wet underwear. Little did she know her mouth was just on Soul's little scythe.
"Maka!" Soul groaned. He didn't know how much longer he could take this. Maka pressed her pussy to soul as she took off her shirt and began grinding on him. All that was left was her bra, again she laid soul's little scythe against her pussy and took off her bra. If only she knew just where she was touching soul.
"What do you think soul? Am I good at this?" She began grinding against him once more.
"Maka!" He transformed out of scythe form, his member immediately entering her.
"Ah!" She moaned out in surprise.
"Yes!" Soul lifted her up, still inside of her and collapsed onto the bed. He legs wrapped around his neck as he fucked her harder and harder.
"Maka! Maka! Yes!" He praised, ramming into her as hard as he could.
"Oh o-oh ah! Soul! I- yea! Ah! Yes! Yes!" She couldn't even begin to comprehend what was happening but she didn't want it to stop.
"Soul! Fuck me faster baby!" She begged. Soul wasted no time going as fast and hard as he could.
"Fuck!" He was reaching his climax as Maka came, finally he came inside her.
He collapsed beside her, she was too weak to even speak.
"Wow maka. Who knew you were so sexy?" He kissed her passionately before falling asleep beside her.