Gang bang

Requested so here ya go.

"Soul? Can I do anything more for you?" Maka breathed into his ear.
"Well... never mind." Soul shrugged.
"No what is it?" Maka pressed. They were snuggling on the couch.
"I made this bet with kid and Blackstar. If you don't do the favor... I'll be stuck cleaning their bathrooms for at least a year." Soul admitted. Maka smiled.
"Anything for you." Maka assured. Soul shook his head.
"You don't even know what you're agreeing to." Soul sighed. He wasn't looking forward to bathroom duty.
"Soul. Anything." Maka smiled.
"You're not gonna like it." Soul whispered.
"Doesn't matter! She agreed!" Blackstar bursted out of the closet, kid behind him. Maka squealed and buried her head in Soul's chest.
"You watched us?" Soul demanded, wrapping his arms around Maka.
"Ya... we had to get hard for this." Kid shrugged. Maka's eyes widened. She was beginning to get the picture.
"Get on the ground, Maka." Kid smirked. Blackstar shook his head.
"No, no. She's still got that cute little underwear on, plus that annoying shirt. Let's make her strip." Blackstar suggested. Maka nodded and got off of soul. She did agree to anything after all.
Kid, Blackstar, and Soul sat on the couch. Maka slowly began unbuttoning her shirt, making them drool. They all that in their boxers, trying not to pleasure themselves. Maka slid her shirt off of her shoulders. No bra. Kid but his lip. Then she moved to her panties, which were actually quite wet. Guess she was excited for this too.
"Help, boys." She whined. Blackstar ripped off his boxers and moved to maka, ripping off her panties.
"Get down." Black star pushed her onto all fours. Maka shut her eyes as Blackstar entered into her ass. She whimpered. It didn't take long for Soul to take off his boxers and slide under her and join them. Blackstar and soul yanked her hips back and forth.
"Good. Good girl." Soul praised. Maka nodded, happy to please him.
"Wow! Uh! Let's make bets more often." Blackstar groaned. Kid watched them, listening, finally the temptation was too much. He slid off his own boxers and stood infront of Maka, forcing her mouth open.
"W-wait." Maka pleaded. Kid shoved himself inside anyways and grabbed her pigtails, yanking her head up and down.
"Wow soul, you get this every night. Lucky." Kid pushed himself in further, making her gag.
"Ah! So symmetrical." Kid moaned.
"Maka! Maka! You're so- oh god yes!" Blackstar was the first to cum inside of her, he came then laid on the ground.
"Maka, please allow me to-" Kid begged. Maka nodded her head up and down eagerly.
"Ah!" Kid came and collapsed beside Blackstar. Maka drank up every last drop. Soul gripped her ass as she bounced up and down on his cock.
"Yes soul! Yes!" She moaned.
"Uh uh. It's good to know my name will always be the one you moan." Soul groaned. Maka nodded.
"Ya baby, right there soul." Her boobs bounced up at down. Finally soul came along with maka, she collapsed beside him.
"That wasn't too bad hm?" Kid smirked.