Maka

"Maka." Soul called, he peeked through her half cracked door. Soul turned red, he wanted to look away. He did. But he couldn't. There she stood slowly stripping. She was slowly raising her shirt over head and then slowly, too slowly, lowered her pants. Soul smirked, god she was sexy. She sighed heavily and grabbed some lotion out of a drawer and began to rub it on her legs. Soul began to touch his member a little. "Hey soul as long as you're gonna be staring how about you rub my back?" Maka suggested, holding up the lotion. Soul's eyes widened.
"Maka! I can explain!" Soul exclaimed.
"I could hear you grunting. Please massage my back now." Maka yawned.
"Alright." Soul agreed, his face totally pink.
"Are you mad?" Soul questioned as Maka laid face down on her bed.
"No. Soul, I don't know why you'd want to look at me but-" maka trailed off.
"Because you're very, very sexy, my lovely maka." Soul whispered in her ear. Maka looked away.
"Rub my back soul." She demanded. Soul sat on her ass and began rubbing lotion on her back.
"Ah... Ow soul! You're poking me!" She whined. Soul smirked and shrugged
"It's what you get for being so sexy, Ma-ka." Soul laughed. He quickly unhooked her bra and slid it off.
"Let me massage something else." Soul begged, flipping her over. Soul moved his hands to her chest and began massaging it.
"Ah! Soul!" She moaned, soul smirked and began licking her right boob, maka gripped his shirt and threw her head back.
"Soul! Please!" She moaned. Soul slowly moved his hands down and pressed his lips against hers.
"Maka-" soul broke away.
"Maka, I really love you ok?" Soul whispered, stroking her pussy.
"Ah I know soul, I love you too." She pulled his shirt over his head and unbuttoned his jeans, soul kicking them off.
"Wow." Maka whispered, his bulge was huge.
"That's quite then tent ya got there, we goin camping?" She laughed nervously.
"Maka, shutup." Soul demanded before soul presses his lips against hers once again. Maka slowly moved her hands down to his bulge and touched it.
"Maka." He groaned and pulled off her underwear. Maka pushed his boxers off with her feet and he kicked them off.
"Ready?" He whispered in her ear.
"Soul hurry!" Maka whined. Soul slid inside of her. "You're so wet!" He grunted.
"Soul yes! Ah!" She moaned, scratching his back.
"Louder ma-ka." Soul sang.
"Soul! Soul! Please! Faster!" She moaned, soul happily complied.
"Harder! Soul oh yes. Yes! Yes! Right there! Ya! Ah!" She screamed.
"Maka... Maka I'm gonna!" Soul grunted.
"Go ahead." She moaned, Cumming. Soul sighed and released his juices inside of her. He collapsed beside her. Maka sighed and grabbed souls shirt off the ground and slid it on.
"Soul?" She whispered.
"What?" Soul questioned.
"I really do love you..." she whispered. Soul yawned "I know Maka. Go go sleep." He kissed her forehead.