Moving

"Soul, do you need hel-" Maka's jaw hung open. He was helping her move new furniture into the apartment and had taken off his shirt so it wouldn't get dirty or torn.
"Nah, I'm good." Soul continued lifting boxes and humming a song.
"You look hot." Maka gawked before thinking.
"I mean! Uh! I'll help, lifting the boxes makes you all sweaty." Maka removed her sweater, glancing at his toned muscles in awe.
"Are you sure? You're kinda wearing a lot. Maybe change into shorts." He continued lifting and moving new stuff.
"I'll be fine." She unpacked some reading lamps and swallowed.
"Oh. I got it." Soul's body was pressed against hers as he reached for the lamps.
"Soul!" She shoved the lamps back in and whipped around.
"What?" Soul's eyes widened in shock.
"Uh...I'm hot." She moved her hands across Soul's abs and blushed.
"Can you help me...Undress?" She blushed heavily.
"Maka...What?" Soul looked away and shook his head. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.
"Oh. Ok." She moved back to the box, then was interrupted by Soul's hand.
"Ok, Maka. I'll help." He breathed huskily into her ear.
She slid her own shirt off of her while he worked off her jeans.
"Ok. Is that better?" Soul blushed and tossed her jeans to the side.
"Keep going." She look up at him, biting her lip.
"Ok." Soul traced his finger from her collar bone across her breasts.
"Mmm!" She threw her head back.
He pulled her bra up and lifted it over he head.
"Better?" He was already making his way down to her underwear.
"Keep going!" That was it. Soul pressed his lips against her roughly and ripped off her underwear before taking off his own shorts and underwear.
"Ah Soul!" He began sucking on her neck.
"Please! Please!" She clawed his back and he nodded, laying her down and getting on top of her.
"Oh Maka." Soul positioned himself and smiled, brushing his fingers through her hair.
"Oh ah! Yes!" She arched her back as he entered her.
"You're so wet!" Soul slipped in and out of her, groaning.
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Right there! Oh ah!" She was practically drooling.
"Oh! Ah! You like that, babe!" He slammed into her harder and harder until finally.
"Ah! I'm gonna cum!" They came together.