Teaser

"Soul, cut that out." Maka hissed, shoving him away and pouting.
"Come on, what's wrong?" Soul questioned.
They were eating dinner in Maka's room. They'd both finished hours ago but soul didn't feel like leaving.
"You've been whining since we've gotten home... did something happen? You can talk to me." Soul pressed.
"Blackstar called me flat. Then you agreed with him." Maka hissed.
"Oh that." Soul chuckled.
"Ya. That." Maka groaned.
"I was joking, maka." Soul assured with a smirk.
"Is that why we haven't had sex? Because I'm not sexy?" Maka demanded, wiping her eyes clear of tears. Soul's eyes widened.
"No! Maka, what the hell?" He shook his head. Maka rolled her eyes.
"We've been dating six months, soul. Don't lie." Maka growled.
"It's not like that, Maka. I do... want to... but I didn't want to be that ass who forces the girl to do something she doesn't wanna." Soul explained.
"But it appears that I wouldn't be forcing you." Soul pulled her onto him and smirked, making maka blush.
"Oh soul." Maka smiled, pressing her lips against his. She slowly began unbuttoning her shirt.
"Dammit maka, hurry up." Soul muttered, feeling himself growing harder. Maka pushed away from him.
"Th-they're tricky." Maka explained.
"I got it." Soul assured, ripping her shirt off of her, buttons flying everywhere, her shirt on the floor.
"That was my favorite blouse!" Maka shrieked, instinctively covering her chest up.
"Move those hands... I'm not asking." Soul whispered huskily into her ear.
"Can I please take off my bra... it's my favorite one, so if you break it..." Maka trailed off awkwardly.
"Yes! Just hurry up!" Soul whined. Maka giggled and began playing with her bra straps.
"Don't tease me!" Soul groaned as maka slowly removed her bra.
"Take off your shirt." Maka demanded, tossing her bra on the floor.
"Yes ma'am." Soul smirked, removing his shirt. Maka quickly removed the rest of her clothes and laid down.
"You sure, Maka?" Soul questioned, kicking off his pants then boxers.
"Yes Soul, take me!" Maka breathed lustfully. Soul eagerly got onto her.
"Wait soul!" She shrieked.
"What?" Soul growled.
"Condom?" Maka questioned.
"Eh... how about I just... I have quick reflexes..." Soul suggested.
"Get out." Maka sighed.