Insecurites

"Maka? You in here?" Soul knocked on her room door. She'd been quiet all day, was she mad at him?
"Uh yeah." She answered plainly.
"Can I come in?" Soul questioned. Silence suddenly filled their apartment.
"I'm coming in." Soul stated. He hurriedly opened the door to see Maka studying, tears streaming down her face.
"Wo maka! What's wrong?" Soul questioned worriedly.
"Nothing." She whimpered.
"Maka I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." Soul stated.
"I want to know how to be pretty. It's not fair. Tsubaki, Liz, patty! They don't even have to try!" Maka screeched.
"Oh that's a relief." Soul sighed.
"What?" Maka demanded, furiously.
"Maka-" soul began with a chuckle.
"Just go! Leave me alone!" She stormed to her door and moved to slam it.
"Oh maka." Soul laughed, grabbing her wrists and pushing her against her room wall. Maka turned pink.
"Stop!" She squealed, kicking and squirming. Soul rolled his eyes and waited until she realized there was no way that she was getting out of the hold that he had on her. After a minute she sighed and looked down.
"Look at me, Maka." Soul demanded.
"Fine." Maka slowly lifted her head.
"It's a relief that you're just being a brat and there's actually nothing wrong." Soul laughed. Maka clenched her teeth.
"Because any idiot could see that you're the most gorgeous person in the whole world." Soul smirked.
"You... soul..." maka whispered.
"I love you, You know that. You're perfect." Soul whispered in her ear.
"Soul... I..." maka breathed.
"Kiss me... if you're telling the truth then... kiss-" Maka was cut off by soul, who brushed his lips against hers. There was a short pause before soul licked his lips and pressed his lips against hers, smirking into it. Maka melted into it. Finally soul pulled away.
"I've been waiting too long for this, Maka. We're not done." Soul stated huskily.
"Soul!" Maka yelped as he began kissing down her neck.
"Soul... wait... I don't want you to see me... without my clothes... turn off the lights." Maka begged.
"No." Soul undid her skirt then pulled off her shirt, Maka attempting to cover herself with her hands.
"Oh god." Soul licked his lips in excitement.
"Stop looking!" Maka whined. Soul rolled his eyes and ignored her, removing his own clothes 'til he was in his boxers.
"W-wow." Maka blushed.
"Stop looking." Soul mocked.
"Shutup!" Maka teased, playfully shoving him onto the bed.
"Make me." Soul smirked, pulling her on top of him.
"Gladly." She giggled, slowly moving her lips towards souls. Soul couldn't wait any longer and pulled her towards him, their lips crashing against each other. Maka smiled and slowly moved her hand to his bulge.
"M-Maka-" Soul pulled away and shook his head.
"We don't have to do any of that." Soul stated.
"Just shut up." Maka giggled, pulling of his boxers.
"Shit." She commented as his boxers fell on the ground.
"My turn." Soul laughed, unhooking her bra.
"Wait!" Maka cried, moving her hands to cover her chest.
"Stop, Maka." Soul grabbed her wrists and moved them away from her chest.
"Soul p-please." Maka blushed. Soul licked his lips before dragging his tongue across her right breast.
"Soul!" She moaned in surprise.
"Ah! Ah!" She bounced in pleasure, her panties getting wetter and wetter. Soul pulled away and grabbed her panties before throwing them to the floor.
"Are you sure you want to?" Soul questioned, laying her on the bed and getting on top of her. Maka nodded.
"But... l-let's turn off the lights?" Maka suggested.
"No." Soul stated, positioning himself.
"Are you sure this is cool Maka?" Soul confirmed skeptically. Maka grinned before bucking her hips up so he was all the way it.
"Fuck! Maka!" Soul groaned.
"Soul! Hurry! Faster!" Maka whined.
"Ah! Soul!" She moaned as he quickened his pace.
"Ma-ka." Soul groaned, his voice filled with lust.
"Ah ah ah AH SOUL!" Maka screamed, clawing his back is pleasure.
"Oh god maka!" Soul came, maka soon after. Soul collapsed next to her.