Dinner time

"Hello, Maka." Soul greeted after she'd shut the door behind her.
"Not now Soul, my parents are coming for dinner and I have to get cooking." Maka stated. She carried the bags to the table and started boiling water.
"But Maka." Soul whined, hugging her from behind. She put the pasta in the boiling water.
"Soul!" She scolded, shoving him away. "I know you want me Maka." Soul sang.
"I do. But I need to cook." She stated.
"Whatever." Soul shrugged. 
"Ugh soul!" Maka groaned. Soul smirked and ran back to his girlfriend. He swooped her up and twirled her around.
"Yay!" He cheered. She giggled as he set her down.
"I love you." She smiled as he swooped her up and took her back to his room.
"Ok hurry up." She demanded, pulling down her pants.
"Ya ya." Soul waved, ripping off his shirt, then pulling down his pants.
Maka blushed and pulled down her underwear.
"You're hard already?" She giggled.
"You said hurry up." Soul muttered.
"You gonna get that?" Soul pointed to her shirt, which she was still wearing.
"I uh-" soul interrupted her, pulling her close and pressing his lips to hers.
His hands moved to unbutton her shirt and Maka's hands wrapped around his neck. Soul smirked and deepened the kiss, sliding her shirt off her shoulders.
"Soul?" He'd pulled away and held her off the ground and began walking back to his bed.
"What no bra?" He questioned.
"I kinda knew this was gonna happen." She blushed looking away. Soul smirked a laid her down before getting on top of her. Soul positioned himself and looked up at her.
"Hurry soul!" She begged. Soul laughed and slowly entered.
"Ah!" They both moaned in unison.
"Ah soul!" Maka tugged at his hair, making his smirk.
"Ah ah!" She moaned as he rammed in harder and harder.
"Faster! Soul! Ah!" She begged.
"Maka!" Soul groaned.
"Soul!" She moaned lustfully.
"Ah!" They came in unison. Maka quickly pushed soul off of her.
"Oh no. The pasta!" She exclaimed, running back to to her room.
"Maka?" Soul slipped his clothes back on and threw Maka's clothes in the wash.
"I got the food Maka, just put on some clothes!" Soul called.
He sighed, the pasta wasn't even that bad. He threw some sauce on it and set the table.
"Maka?" Soul called.
"Coming!" She emerged from her room in a black skirt and a white dress shirt.
"It's six! Why aren't they here?" Maka groaned.
"Maka, your hair..." soul pointed to her hair which was all messed up from... previous activities.
"Maka, we're here!" Her mother called from outside the door. Maka quickly brushed through her hair with her fingers and opened the door.
"Mama!" She smiled brightly.
"Papa." She murmured and opened the door to let them in.
"Wo, mama! Your hair is all messed up!" Maka giggled. Spirit and her mother blushed deeply. Soul's eyes widened and Maka tilted her head in confusion.
"What?" She questioned.
"What is it?" She pestered.
"N-nothing! The elevator for stuck on the way up and we had a couple extra minutes." Spirit answered, nervously.
"What does have to do with?- papa is your shirt on backwards? Oh my god!" Maka covered her mouth, putting the pieces together.
"Maka, honey, lets just eat some dinner!" Soul laughed nervously.
"You- you? What? Wait-" Maka covered her face with her hands.
"Maka?" Her mother questioned.
"Out." Maka demanded, pointing to the door.
"What?" Her mother laughed.
"Both of you, out." She repeated.
"Maka-" Spirit began.
"Now!" She snapped, pushing them out the door.
"Have fun with your elevator sex!" She screeched before slamming the door.
Maka sighed and turned around, leaning against the door.
"Round two?" Soul suggested.
"Yeah, ok." Maka shrugged.